• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

[WTB] Hand pump beer engine

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yob

Hop to it
Reaction score
Before importing one from good old England, anyone got a working hand pump they aren't using? I feel I may have need of one sooner rather than later.

;)

Have to say Yob there were a couple of nice beers on pump (something I'd never tried before) at one of the crafties in Sydney last time I was there with barls. Top move!

I've watched and passed on so many good ones over the last year when all this was being planned, it's got a lot more solid over the last few days so it's time to make the move.

Seen a lot of fabulous ones in the UK.. and I'm gunna need one for stouts alone, so probably looking for two at the end of the day ;)

He did spring to mind Paul, but I can get 2 for that price from the UK,
I'll give cam a ring later, can't see him getting rid of it though mik ;)

micbrew said:
wasnt grainer offloading his :huh:
Yeah he was, $300 for a single refurbished one, it's a good one but I think he's rage quit the forum and brewing by the looks of it, havnt seen any of his beers in comps this year

Just order new Angrams from England. They'll sell direct to public, and Danwood knows a reasonable shipping company, IIRC. You really don't want to **** with refurbing vintage ones. Unless, of course, you want to **** with refurbing vintage ones. If you do order vintage ones, try to get ones that are from manufacturers still in existence. It will greatly ease the process of chasing up parts.

I agree with Mardoo. Ordered a new Angram from England about 8 years ago. Freight was reasonable and it arrived in 4 days. Still look brand new. It is my favourite thing in the brewery/bar that I own. I have even managed to brew an English Pale that I run through the hand Pump that my wife likes. She is not a fan of beers at all.

Yob said:
Yeah he was, $300 for a single refurbished one, it's a good one but I think he's rage quit the forum and brewing by the looks of it, havnt seen any of his beers in comps this year
Now sitting in my shed waiting for time to set this one up. He did have another very nice one up for grabs as of last week as well.

Latest posts

Back