• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTB - Grain Mill (Victoria)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spiesy said:
Very little margin in those mills, but anything is possible with the right quantity.
Would be good to know your price Spiesy, I like the mills you stock.

Can you let us know or even PM me what would be the prices for >10 and for >20 units and flat price freight??

I got an email back fro Kee yesterday and will be talking on the phone today about the deal.

Hello Dan,

To be honest I don’t think the 3 Roller mills are a good option for you. The only advantage of 3 roller over 2 roller is that the 3 roller mills are faster because they draw significantly more grain per revolution of the roller.

With that said many home brew use a drill to power the mill. If you are using a drill you will likely burn out the drill if you try to use it on the 3 roller mill.

For most home brewers the 2 roller mill will mill 5kg of grain in about 2 minutes. The 3 roller mill will do the same job in 45 seconds but we highly recommend you use the mill motor that we also sell and which is properly geared to handle that type of torque.

Kee Doery

From reading this email I will be seeing if they can include the torque motor to suit the 3 roller at a BB price for those that want the 3 roller.

Id imagine we would need at least 10 x 2 rollers for a deal and for the 3 roller at least 10 units including the motors to get a good price for those.

I will let you know as soon as I can get it sorted.

Pratty1 said:
Would be good to know your price Spiesy, I like the mills you stock.

Can you let us know or even PM me what would be the prices for >10 and for >20 units and flat price freight??
If it helps at all, I would be 100% in on a MiniMill. The price on the KK one is great, but I'm very wary of the reviews on them.

I have been following the thread but wanted to say I am interested in a bulk buy on a mill

rday said:
If it helps at all, I would be 100% in on a MiniMill. The price on the KK one is great, but I'm very wary of the reviews on them.
I would be interested in a minimill as well, no interest in a KK one.
You should also slip Ross @ craftbrewer an email and he what he can do, I know he has done BB's on these before.

I am not saying there BAD Mill.i am aware that i could have bought "better"but it's like everything you can get one or two faulty units...

I will be starting a seperate thread for the KK Malt Munchers but would like to share some information for those intersted in the MiniMills that are carried by Full Pint.

With no affiliation to them they have given me permission to show the deal they are offering.

If the interest is there someone else can handle the details along with the mentioned suplpier for obvious reasons.

Here is the offer:

We could do 10 x mills, minimum, for $10 off ($219). 20 x mills for $20 off ($209).

There is no flat freight rate. Freight would be based on our published freight rates:
http://www.fullpint....ipping-returns/

Latest posts

Back