• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wtb Commercial Retail Beer Tap Handles

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theironyuppie

Reaction score
hi,
i was hoping someone might be able to help me source some beer tap handles.

at the moment i am running commercial kegs from my home made kegorator out of one of these taps:
shirron_tap_ss.jpg

so it looks like this:
25122008112.jpg
25122008113.jpg

what im wanting to do is get my hands on some commercial taps so i can swap them when i get different sorts of kegs. so when ive got a keg of carlton draught, i have a carlton draught tap etc.
the carlton draught one looks like this:
06022009133.jpg

ive seen the blue tongue one and its similar but havent been able to get a photo of it yet.

ive tried ebay but have so far only been able to find dodgey old draught ones and no blue tongue ones at all.
does anyone know where i could get my hand on these and if they will fit my tap?
any ifo anyone has would be great
cheers! :beer:

I too am looking for some decent beer handles for my kegerator...any help would be greatly appreciated.

hi,
i was hoping someone might be able to help me source some beer tap handles.

at the moment i am running commercial kegs from my home made kegorator out of one of these taps:
View attachment 24633

so it looks like this:
View attachment 24634
View attachment 24635

what im wanting to do is get my hands on some commercial taps so i can swap them when i get different sorts of kegs. so when ive got a keg of carlton draught, i have a carlton draught tap etc.
the carlton draught one looks like this:
View attachment 24632

ive seen the blue tongue one and its similar but havent been able to get a photo of it yet.

ive tried ebay but have so far only been able to find dodgey old draught ones and no blue tongue ones at all.
does anyone know where i could get my hand on these and if they will fit my tap?
any ifo anyone has would be great
cheers! :beer:

I have a carlton draught "badge" that you can have, but no tap or handle with it (sent the handle to the onle like batz not long ago.)

dont think you would get a blue tounge one though.

I have a carlton draught "badge" that you can have, but no tap or handle with it (sent the handle to the onle like batz not long ago.)

dont think you would get a blue tounge one though.

pm sent

well fents has offered me an older style draught badge which ill use for now (thanks mate).
but im still hoping i can get one the same as the pic as well as a blue tongue one.
can anyone else help me out?

Latest posts

Back