Wtb - Castors For Kegerator (40kg+ Per Unit)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gava

I do rather like beer.....
Reaction score
hello all,

Looking for some castor wheels for my kegerator build and instead of buying brand spankers I thought I'd put a message out to see if anyone has some old ones or know where I can get a nice deal on some.

need 6.

cheers!

-gav

hello all,

Looking for some castor wheels for my kegerator build and instead of buying brand spankers I thought I'd put a message out to see if anyone has some old ones or know where I can get a nice deal on some.

need 6.

cheers!

-gav

i never bothered pitting mine on when i assembled it, will have a look and see if i can find them if u like. dont know what postage would be but will have to find them first

cheers
matt

I got my castors for my tucker box kegerator 4 for $10 from local Hong Kong Hardware shop. don't know if you have anything like that in Bendigo. So try any cheap arse hardware/$2 shop you'll be suprised what you might find, worth a try.

I got my castors for my tucker box kegerator 4 for $10 from local Hong Kong Hardware shop. don't know if you have anything like that in Bendigo. So try any cheap arse hardware/$2 shop you'll be suprised what you might find, worth a try.

Bought a couple of 60L "wheelie bins" at the local $2 shop ($16each, so a very miss named joint!), and the wheels are actually screwed on castors (x4/bin), so get two to put some bulk grain in and rip them wheels off! :ph34r:

Edit: extra info.

found some... cheers for the info!

just check the weight mate. cheap could mean dodgy. and kegerators dont bounce well.

bunnings of course has heaps of casters all weight coded. but thats not much help either as you wanted to save some $ and get used.

i never bothered pitting mine on when i assembled it, will have a look and see if i can find them if u like. dont know what postage would be but will have to find them first

cheers
matt

Likewise I don't need my castors, old faithful sits in the corner of the lounge room with a huge gas bottle behind it and I dont ever need to move it. If sunsettree finds his then you can have mine as well, gives you 8 - all you'll need to do is PM me for my addy and then send me a prepaid satchel.

As you can see they come in two 'flavours', front and back I suppose. I'll clean the cockroach shit of that one at the front :lol:

Castors__Large_.jpg

Edit: I see you got some, if they aren't up to the job then you're still welcome ;)

Cheers
Michael

cheers for the offer, the ones I got are 80kg per unit so Im pretty sure they'll do the job..

Likewise I don't need my castors, old faithful sits in the corner of the lounge room with a huge gas bottle behind it and I dont ever need to move it. If sunsettree finds his then you can have mine as well, gives you 8 - all you'll need to do is PM me for my addy and then send me a prepaid satchel.

As you can see they come in two 'flavours', front and back I suppose. I'll clean the cockroach shit of that one at the front :lol:

View attachment 36291

Edit: I see you got some, if they aren't up to the job then you're still welcome ;)

Cheers
Michael

Latest posts

Back