• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTB: Brew stand

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pottsy69

Reaction score
Looking to buy a brew stand for a gravity fed, 3 vessel set up. Not too fussed on aesthetics - much prefer more the functional aspects than looks. I live in the Riverina, so happy to drive to Sydney and Melbourne if required.
Thanks in advance.

Cheers!

Forget which one, but I'm sure I saw someone selling their rig (incl grav feed brew stand) recently in the buy & sell section.

Found this one linked in the ebay & gum tree thread: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1824802427817983

Not the one I was looking for... I remember it looking like the cheeky peak ones (I think). You may need to poke deeper into that thread/sub-forum.

Hi mate, I'd consider selling mine. We recently renovated and I've lost a good deal of my brew space where my stand is more in the way than anything else.

I designed the stand myself & took plans to a professional welder who charged $700 labour - and I sourced around $500 in materials so I'm $1200 deep on the project not including my time.

It's a beauty tho and features a standing area for a gas-fired burner eg Mongolian, etc. All top sheets are powder coated with rear upturned rail so that items don't roll off the stand behind. There's a (removable) heat shield between burner/kettle right and work space center.

It can use a good coat of paint as nicks and scratches are showing and there's a bit of surface rust on the burner area where they paint has obviously melted off in use. Otherwise in very solid condition - no structural rust or degredation. Oh, and put new bolt hole castors on it a few weeks ago as oldies were falling apart. The new castors are not locking, as demonstrated in pics. Use a brick to secure or upgrade to a couple of locking castors.

$350 firm. See embed pics. DM if interested. I'm in South Melbourne 3206.

mofox1,
Cheers for passing on that link. I haven't used the Facebook marketplace much, but it seems like a good resource.

reVoxAHB,

Sounds like you put all your heart, soul and cash into that bit of kit! Unfortunately the link you posted didn't direct show your photos.
Would still love a look if it's not too much trouble....?

Cheers!

What about a Rack-it system from Bunnings? Doubles as a brew stand and for storage. Shouldn't cost you much more than $250 (depending on which parts you buy).

reVoxAHB,

Sounds like you put all your heart, soul and cash into that bit of kit! Unfortunately the link you posted didn't direct show your photos.
Would still love a look if it's not too much trouble....?

Cheers!

Let's try this...
full

full

full

Back