• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

[wtb Adelaide] Beer Tap Or Pluto

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motorazr

Reaction score
First post and i am in the process of setting up my fridge to take a keg and associated gear , prior to this i have always bottled my brews, so I am looking forward to the results in about 3 weeks time.
To date I have been able to source most of my needs but I have yet to find either a long shank beer tap to install in my fridge or preferrably a second hand beer gun. Would any one have either of these items that I could purchase at a reasonable price.
More than happy to pay postage if you have the time to mail it. regards

Is a party tap setup similar to this an option? Bronco Tap

Locally, Beerbelly in Pooraka, or any of the sponsors above should be able to sort you out.

Welcome to the forums also!

Thanks Raven, to get me set up quickly, yes it is an option and i will most certainly get one. Still in the market for a gun or tap though.thanks

I have a pluto gun that i got with my keg setup, although the fridge i sourced off here already had 2 taps installed, Sooooo its never been used.

its the same as this one: http://www.kegsonline.com.au/category4_1.htm

Let me know if your interested, I was planning on keeping it JUST in case, but meh, I might just get a bronco in case of emergency....... :D

IM in Adelaide too mate

I actually have a pluto that you can have for nothing. Not sure if it works and it needs a clean but if you want it its yours

Thanks for the assistance fellas have sent a pm to KHB and hopefully I will be right for a gun.

Latest posts

Back