• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wtb: 50l Keg

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mister Wilson

Reaction score
Howdy all,

Looking for a 50+ litre keg for conversion to keggle.

Anyone got one they are looking to get rid of or can point me in the right direction?

What's the going price for these bad boys?

Cheers

good luck, if you can get an 80 ltr that'll give you lots of opportunities.

Howdy all,

Looking for a 50+ litre keg for conversion to keggle.

Anyone got one they are looking to get rid of or can point me in the right direction?

What's the going price for these bad boys?

Cheers

Out local tip has them for 30 to 40 depending on condition when they can get them

Give keg king a call. They generally have a few lying around that are no good for reconditioning and will sell them to you (less for cash). Give them a call and tell them what your after and see if they have any.

Cheers
SJ

The Local Taphouse also sell Canadian & Euro ones from time to time that they can't return. Prices have been very reasonable and much less than Keg King's advertised prices.

Check the taphouse blog or contact the guys there. The last lot had that 'black plastic' around them though, so not much good for heating really unless you like melting stuff, but check with them and you might get something without the added insulation around it.

Hopper.

Cheers everyone,

Still holding out hope of a freebie I came across in my travels but if it doesn't come about I might be in touch.

Back