• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTB: 30 litre fermenter Newcastle area

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acarey

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just checking if anyone has one of these lying around before I overcome my inner tight arse and go buy one from bunnings.

Cheers

lying around, like a spare one?

*edit: Are you after one with a tap or a tap-less vessel?
Just thinking that you may not want to buy someone else's troubles. e.g. why has the fermentor been put aside? Infections?

Yeah, just posting on the off chance that someone has a spare fermenter that they want to get rid of for reasons other than infection etc. with a tap.

No big deal though bunnings is cheap. Just thought I'd check.

That was mine, as I'm going stainless :D
I was doing a joint garage sale with my friend at that duplex overlooking the beach. :beerbang:

As you may note it's starsanned but you might want to pull the tap out. Many a fine beer brewed therein.

edit: I see you're at Singleton, feel free to pop in during October if up this way, won't be brewing till then.

Thanks guys but my impatience beat my tightassery. Bought a new one :)

Lol thought I would let you know in case I beat your tightassery.

Cheers Bribie G. Was that you or ya mate I met? I come down to Belmont a bit so I will see how we go. Will pm ya if I do. I hope many more good brews come from it in the future!

Back