• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wtb: 12'' Pully For Millmaster

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dj1984

Reaction score
Hi everyone im desperately looking for a 12'' pully for my mill if anyone could help me out that would be awesome!!

Cheers
DJ

Hi everyone im desperately looking for a 12'' pully for my mill if anyone could help me out that would be awesome!!

Cheers
DJ
DJ
Try sending BYB a PM, he has organised a pulley bulk buy in the past, may be able to point you in the right direction.
Cheers
Nige

BYBs buy was through Australian Pulley Co. in Windor as they machine custom pulleys for a very reasonable price, I also think it was aimed at the guys with the old MillMaster that needed the nonexistent "standard" bore size of 12mm. If you have a new mill with a 1/2" shaft, pulleys are a dime a dozen at places like blackwoods etc. Any engineering/transmission places should be able to hook you up with a 1/2" cast alu pulley for not too much.

tryed APC and they were not that interested and said it was gone cost me hundreds to make a 1 off but lucky me i have found a great forum member who is letting me buy one off him

Paramount Brown`s have some pulleys.
There is also a salvage yard on Mc Cormack or Francis rd that has pulleys as well.

Back