• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wtb 100 Can Cooler

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prawned

Reaction score
If anyone has recently bought a fridge to brew in and has one of them 100 can coolers lying around not being used please let me know. My beers are coming out pretty good, but the temp keeps going up a bit high for my liking, and just using a wet towl isnt doing a good enough job.

If anyone has recently bought a fridge to brew in and has one of them 100 can coolers lying around not being used please let me know. My beers are coming out pretty good, but the temp keeps going up a bit high for my liking, and just using a wet towl isnt doing a good enough job.

Hi Prawned,
Kmart are the only place in Australia that stock the 100 can cooler (made by California innovations) If you ring the customer support number for Kmart in the white pages ask them which stores have them. The key code number is 38934353. They are about $18 and worth every cent!!

Cheers,

Maxy

KMart are not the only ones that stock these. Camping stores do too. Anaconda and BCF (Boating Camping Fishing?) stock them as well.

Dont know about QLD but you can ring the Anaconda store down here in Melb and they will ship it for you. Last time i checked the had 6.

Anaconda : Bayswater Store
300 Canterbury Road (Cnr Bayswater Road)
Bayswater Victoria
Ph: (03) 8720 4000

http://www.anaconda.com.au/

Good luck.

Great idea to use the 100 can cooler and thanks for the info on where to get one. heading to Kmart today (in melbourne) will let u know if they have any

7 May 2007
EDIT

I went to 3 differant K-marts in VIc and they were out (apparently staff dont know how to re-order). Ended up getting mine from Anaconda in bayswater Vic. $23. a bit more expensive than K-mart but oh well.

If you want one from K-mart I recomend ringing the store first

Anyone in Ipwich or around there that is looking for one of these 100 can coolers.. go to redbank plaza :) they still have atleast 50 of them on their shelves, still $18 :)

anaconda is the best bet, all the kmarts i tried when lookin for one didnt have them , anaconda had a shelf full of them i believe they have stores in QLD

Great idea to use the 100 can cooler and thanks for the info on where to get one. heading to Kmart today (in melbourne) will let u know if they have any

I went to 3 differant K-marts in VIC and they were out (apparently staff dont know how to re-order). Ended up getting mine from Anaconda in bayswater Vic. $23. a bit more expensive than K-mart but oh well.

If you want one from K-mart I recomend ringing the store first. they will mail order one out for an extra $6.

Back