Wow, Some People!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OneEye

Reaction score
Hate to give this guy more views on his videos but this shit is too funny... make sure you read all the viewer comments!

Guaranteed to have you holding your head in your hands. "Spray it with Star-San!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow I clean my gear in the laundry which also has the shitter in there! Think that guy would explode if he saw that

that guy has to be a troll. Here he is denying the holocaust Why would anyone even put that on the internet? That shit will follow him around for a long time.

I feel dirty after watching some of that, or clean, not sure. My brewery would be shameful and I could barely watch 2 mins of it.

its a sanitised room yet he is not wearing a surgical mask, gloves, hair net or face mask and full body suit before hand. So its not sanitised! more shit will come out of your mouth (well the shit coming out of his is bull shit) then whats in the air also anything on your body.

lol a gas burner ontop of ply wood and I was worrying about mine ontop of tiles!

I think Victor was eating his own crap. He probably should have hit him with the Starsan, dogs are not sanitary.

I love this dude! I thought he was pulling the piss at first but now i'm not too sure!

He's like an obssesive compulsive on Meth :super:

Note to self: - buy a tight shirt for brew day.

At 3:10 he sees a dust particle.... "oh, there's one".....

Surely he is not serious and only just taking the piss yeah?.....

I remember noticing this guy when he first started uploading vids...I couldn't and STILL can't stand him!

One thing is for certain..........the guy did some serious shopping for his first AG beer.........he has EVERYTHING right up front.

If you want a really funny one, look for the one where he tastes his first AG..........At one point I think he looks like he is having a joygasm. I mean, we all loved our first beers.....but this guy goes nuts.

Wow I clean my gear in the laundry which also has the shitter in there! Think that guy would explode if he saw that

Now you can multi-task. Brew and take a dump at the same time!

QldKev

When he got the aluminium foil out I thought he was going to make a hat.

I always wondered how to use a hacksaw. Just couldn't grasp the concept of how it worked.

I remember noticing this guy when he first started uploading vids...I couldn't and STILL can't stand him!

One thing is for certain..........the guy did some serious shopping for his first AG beer.........he has EVERYTHING right up front.

If you want a really funny one, look for the one where he tastes his first AG..........At one point I think he looks like he is having a joygasm. I mean, we all loved our first beers.....but this guy goes nuts.

Had to look it up. Wish I didn't.
Why the men at work song?

OCD much?!?!?!

he would have a heart attack if he watched me brewing...

He must go through an entire 1L bottle of starsan in one brew day!

I could seriously see him having a shower in starsan solution before he starts.

Back