Wow, Some People!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wouldn't mind a half dose of what he is on.
Pretty sure that what he's on, is Starsan.
Apparently prolonged exposure to large amounts of Starsan turn you into a raving *********.
I'm switching to Iodophor before its too late.

He must go through an entire 1L bottle of starsan in one brew day!

I could seriously see him having a shower in starsan solution before he starts.

That's what i do. B)

I have a bucket of starsan, that i've soaked in starsan before i add the starsan, and in the bucket i have a small pump that i've sprayed with starsan and a hose filled with...well you know.. connected to a small shower nozzle.

Not really.

I just flick most of the mouse shit off the bench and chuck my mash tun up there.

How would he cope knowing that some breweries still use open fermenters? Maybe they could employ him as a dust catcher.

Farkead.

In order to keep the sanitary chamber more sanitary, we should take our shirt off?

I love how he says 'watch the technique' as though we've never seen someone put alfoil on a carboy before.

How he makes his brewing room sanitary

219562-kim-dotcom-hosts-a-foam-party-at-his-house.jpg

I love that this is his first AG Brew and he is supposedly telling his 'viewers' how it should be done.

"Uh... there's one".
Human dust catcher.

I'd comment on Utube and tell him to just kill himself now, but you can go to gaol for saying shit like that on the internet these days.

Also, he keeps referring to us as "those at home". I'm at work, dickhead.

he also has a video denouncing the holocaust, all the time with a jewish flag in the window....knob jockey....

Standby water. Very important.

Last edited by a moderator:
And I thought I over researched things before I started.... holy carp.

What is wrong with what is is saying? I take swab samples of bacteria of every 10 square cm and sterilise appropriately.

I also think fire is a good method of sanitation as you will observe below.

bell_with_flamethrower.jpg

This guy was a pest on youtube for ages. He is a total nutbag but it was quite funny watching him on his rant sometimes :p

Anyway... some random bloke started a channel with the sole purpose of impersonating him and within a few months he stopped posting. Guess he realised what a total knob he sounded like and thought it was best to stop creating vids.

This is his impersonation of "The Clean Room"

But these were my favourites:

Still cracks me up every time :D

And,,,,,,,,,,,,,

supa star DJ!!!

I think Victor was eating his own crap. He probably should have hit him with the Starsan, dogs are not sanitary.

That was my first thought: 'I bet he's going to spray the dog with Starsan'.
Stew(who pretty much relies on napisan and boiling water)

Back