World's Greatest Shave - I'm Waxing My Chest

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shoobs

Reaction score
me.jpg

I plan on doing the World's Greatest Shave on Friday, 30th of March. I've been growing my hair for 4 months now, however the photo above is only 2 months of growth.

I've made the promise to shave my head, no matter what, but there is an added bonus... If I manage to raise over $500, I will be waxing my chest as well. As you can tell from the photo above, it is not going to be such a pleasant experience. The person that donates the most amount of money has the rights to wax my chest personally, if they would like. As it stands, I only need $150 more to make the $500.

You can all donate online through my profile page here. Any amount would be appreciated, and donations over $2 are tax deductible. If anyone would like to make a donation by paying cash, I am in town (Perth) every business day, so we can organise a meeting.

There will be a bit of a show put on at UWA for the actual shave, any of you are welcome to come down and watch. We already have a number of people colouring, shaving or waxing hair. I'll post more details of the event closer to the date.

Latest posts

Back