Worlds Greatest Shave 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

syd_03

Reaction score
G'day guys and girls,

I am going to be participating in the World's Greatest Shave for the Leukaemia Foundation mid next month and have signed up here Profile page.

I am going to be shaving my head and have been growing my hair the last 8 to 10 months in anticipation of this event. All sponsorship would be greatly appreciated, it all adds up. My goal at the moment is $500 and after the first day I am up to $207.

Will most likely be hosting a BBQ at my place on the day of the shave on the 13th March and all are welcome, just PM me to let me know.

I will post photos before & after here as well.

Thanks to all who have already supported the cause and those who are going to.

Cheers
Jason.

Only if I get to do a "Benny Hill headslap" on your dome afterward !!!!!

geez Jase, what's the story with the photo, you could look slightly more upbeat about it!!! :p

Only if I get to do a "Benny Hill headslap" on your dome afterward !!!!!

geez Jase, what's the story with the photo, you could look slightly more upbeat about it!!! :p
Haha I was concentrating siphoning 25 litres of hot wort from a pot to a cube through a 10mm 1.2 mm wall thickness vinyl tube with out my finger tips burning off holding the hose.

You can do whatever you like, it is for charity after all. Probably get a few weird hairstyles cut in on the way to bald. Will post a better pic up over the weekend.

G'day guys and gals,

Only a few days to go now. I am up to 620 now. Please sponsor me! The funds we raise will help the Leukaemia Foundation to provide practical care and support to patients and families living with leukaemias, lymphomas, myeloma and related blood disorders. I have been growing my hair for the last 8 to 9 months for this event. The planned time for the shave is around 2pm on the 13th of march at my house. We will be providing a sausage sizzle, hopefuly a few beers and I am sure plenty of laughs, anyone who wishes to attend, just let me know. I will post some after photos on here too, following the shave.

Cheers
Jason

Latest posts

Back