Women.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i-a-n

Reaction score
Taking a chance on being crucified here.

Things that women do that bug you.

One for city dwellers. On entering or leaving a large crowded store or pavement. They STOP and look around for where to go next. Naturally you are right behind them and don't expect the emergency brakes to be applied. Happens the same in those big stores at the top and bottom of escalators too.

In supermarket aisle, trolley parked at 90 degrees to aisle, 'nose in' close to the shelves while holding the handle and perusing the goods on the opposite shelves.

There's a start...... Your go.

Changing their mind all the time, and then making our like you suffer from memory loss.

What did Billy Joel once say: "She never gives out, she never gives in, she just changes her mind"

There's a saying they use..."if you don't know, then I'm not going to tell you"

How the f&ck do I find out!! :ph34r:

Batz

So, have I done something I don't know about,

Talking the gay apprentice on the phone, maybe I'm gay.. Don't think so, just agreeing with recipes. For some reason I'm in trouble.

Ducatiboy stu said:
The silent treatment is the most scary...
Which is just what we're copping at the moment..

I've never been more terrified.

I'm certain I've had males do what the OP has attributed as a female only thing, it's usually more smelly and even less desirable when it's a male...

…and that's likely to happen in the face of threads like this?

Lord Raja Goomba I said:
It'd be good if we had a few females jump on and balance AHB up.
That'd be great, my wife gets involved in the brewing, she should, she drinks enough of the stuff.
And she loves threads like this one.
If she was forum inclined she'd probably start the alternative thread for the ladies "complaining" about the blokes

I've just noticed that I'm showing my feminine side too. Just above my profile picture...... I'm a partial man apparently.

…and that's likely to happen in the face of threads like this?
My point exactly.

My boss is a male, one of my other colleagues is a male and the other female. I can imagine if we started up a conversation about what is wrong with chicks, that she'd feel less inclined to join in.

manticle said:
My point exactly.

My boss is a male, one of my other colleagues is a male and the other female. I can imagine if we started up a conversation about what is wrong with chicks, that she'd feel less inclined to join in.

Come off it, women love to bitch about other women. Almost as much as men.

Me at pub: "You should hear what Dave has been saying over on AHB.."

Local publican: "Bitchin' about men again..? That bloke's the reason I left AHB"

Come to think of it, I believe his name rhymed with chum.

Back