Wollongong Ag Brewers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leiothrix

Reaction score
Where do you buy your grain from?

Did my first AG BIAB on the weekend using some stuff that I had on hand (ordered from Craftbrewer), but I'd like to find somewhere local to buy some sacks of grain from.

From looking around the closest place that sells grain would be ESB or The Brew Shop in Peakhurst. Is there anywhere closer?

Thanks,
Rob.

Did my first AG BIAB on the weekend using some stuff that I had on hand (ordered from Craftbrewer), but I'd like to find somewhere local to buy some sacks of grain from.

From looking around the closest place that sells grain would be ESB or The Brew Shop in Peakhurst. Is there anywhere closer?

Thanks,
Rob.

Doc, Dane, Pls add this lost sheep to the Flock!

Scotty

I pretty much live in the gong or south coast, i'd be interested to know if i've been missing out on something?

Ahh the Force is strong in these ones Commander .... Doc .. Dane ...

I'm guessing there's some Star Wars inside joke that I'm missing here?

Speaking backwards should I be? (now, how do you put a Yoda laugh in text :rolleyes: )

Just watch those midichlorians around that wort, don't want midi-chlorophenols in the resulting beer :icon_cheers:

Rob.

Tsskkk .... Tsssskkkk .... Tsssskkkkkkkkk

(thats Darth Vader deep breathing...)

Thanks,
Rob.

Back to something approaching reality...

For starters you could try Al at Northern Brew on the highway in Woonona. He doesn't stock bulk grain but can get it in for you. It'll probably be a bit pricier than ESB, but then you won't have to drive to Peakhurst and back to get it.

Thanks,
Rob.
We are alive and well
http://ibunion.org/
Ray
May your sparges be long

Back