Winkles Brewday 26 Sep

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scoundrel, is your Mum coming to the swap? Can you post a pic? I don't want to start fighting over her with chappo for no good reason :D .

I am just doing your fish recipe. Where do I put the fist full of parsley?

you and chappo must be friggin suicidal or something. :rolleyes:

Thanks to all you lot who turned up and Sqyres hooters - they've left me a deeply scared individual.

My Milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.. B)

Sqyre.. :p

Thanks once more to Perry and Anna for a top night. One of the more comfortable floors in the Greater Brisbane area. :ph34r:

Starts well, Chappo impressed by Sqyres "smoke stack"
SL371496.jpg

Smokin'
SL371499.jpg

Compo!!!!
SL371503.jpg

Who says there's some things you can't smoke?
SL371506.jpg

Peace,
SL371523.jpg

Love,
SL371514.jpg

and where it all started going wrong.....
SL371525.jpg

Hands off the wives Chappo - that's my job :angry:

No pic of scoundrel's Mum yet :angry:

InCider: Maybe just once you could deliver on the sister promise? :angry:

I just checked the beer stocks and over the Sat/Sun we drank one keg of saison, half a keg of UXB, most of a keg of Imperial APA and half a keg of Weizen. Plus what we drank of Sqyres, Tidal Petes, & Campbells kegs and a swag of bottle samples. Don't know if I should feel proud or ashamed :unsure: , but do know why I felt like death yesterday. Sorry for putting you in the shite even deeper Chappo. Sqyre should start selling those smokers, it was great - the Xmas swap can only get better.

just remebered that chappo would have been in mountains of shit when when he got home, i was packing the bar glasses yesterday and found this in an old paper and just about pissed my self laughing, ring any bells chap chap?
angry_wife.JPG

so is that what happens when Chap Chap mentions swap in his house???

I would have a better chance of NASA giving me the keys to the space shuttle for a burn around the moon. Than being allowed to another brew day. :lol: ROFL!

Lets hope she doesn't learn other phrases to despise like;
Bulk buys,
Grand Central,
Case Swaps,
BABBs night,
and Ross's Shop. :p

Back