Wine Barrel- Good Condition.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hughyg

Reaction score
Hi
I might be able to get some wine barrels for a decent price. They are 3rd use ($110) and 4th use ($70) barriques (225l)
Listed oak will be from coopers Mercurey/Francois Frere/Damy/Sirugue/Sylvain/Taransaud/Saury from the France and from the USA St Martin/Nadalie/World Coop
If I get enough intrest I will go ahead.
Pm me if you are interested

Whoops meant to say pick only from Adelaide.

Haha exactly what I need right now! Just a huge shame you're all the way down in Adelaide!

Don't you have contacts up in the Hunter? .... and if you do, I'd be interested :ph34r:
There's little doubt I do...missed out on quite a few good bargains up this way recently actually.

The real question is, do you have the capacity to fill a 225L barrel!?

Another great thing to do is knock the head out, turn it on it's end and bing a 225l oak fermentor. Big enough for 150kg ferment yielding 100l

HUB collaborative brew! 10 people tip in 23l each...;)

Wish it was in melba. We could use it down here.

Hi
I might be able to get some wine barrels for a decent price. They are 3rd use ($110) and 4th use ($70) barriques (225l)
Listed oak will be from coopers Mercurey/Francois Frere/Damy/Sirugue/Sylvain/Taransaud/Saury from the France and from the USA St Martin/Nadalie/World Coop
If I get enough intrest I will go ahead.
Pm me if you are interested

On the small scale you are making wine it's just as easy to use plastic fermenters and oak staves.......

Latest posts

Back