Wine Barrel- Good Condition.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hughyg

Reaction score
Hi
I might be able to get some wine barrels for a decent price. They are 3rd use ($110) and 4th use ($70) barriques (225l)
Listed oak will be from coopers Mercurey/Francois Frere/Damy/Sirugue/Sylvain/Taransaud/Saury from the France and from the USA St Martin/Nadalie/World Coop
If I get enough intrest I will go ahead.
Pm me if you are interested

Whoops meant to say pick only from Adelaide.

Haha exactly what I need right now! Just a huge shame you're all the way down in Adelaide!

Don't you have contacts up in the Hunter? .... and if you do, I'd be interested :ph34r:
There's little doubt I do...missed out on quite a few good bargains up this way recently actually.

The real question is, do you have the capacity to fill a 225L barrel!?

Another great thing to do is knock the head out, turn it on it's end and bing a 225l oak fermentor. Big enough for 150kg ferment yielding 100l

HUB collaborative brew! 10 people tip in 23l each...;)

Wish it was in melba. We could use it down here.

Hi
I might be able to get some wine barrels for a decent price. They are 3rd use ($110) and 4th use ($70) barriques (225l)
Listed oak will be from coopers Mercurey/Francois Frere/Damy/Sirugue/Sylvain/Taransaud/Saury from the France and from the USA St Martin/Nadalie/World Coop
If I get enough intrest I will go ahead.
Pm me if you are interested

On the small scale you are making wine it's just as easy to use plastic fermenters and oak staves.......

Back