Who Needs A Braumeister When They Can Have One Of These?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bribie G

Adjunct Professor
Reaction score
Probably been posted here before but a couple of fairly neat ideas. And this can be all yours for around 4k Australian, what are we waiting for :lol:

Actually I love that sediment trap bottle

I could be wrong, but wasn't there a huge discussion regarding these things a few months ago?

Oh No, You didn't open that can again did you. Now there's going to be worms every where.

It got a little air time around 3-4 months ago. From memory isn't it an extract based system?

Drew

Move to Extract Brewing for Four Thousand Bucks.

Kit brewing, not even extract.
Hey Drew isn't your Avatar actually the right hand side of a WillamsWarn? See video :lol:

Good bit of advertising, if you were cashed up to the eyeballs and had no idea about making your own beer....could be a impulse buy for some
shiny with buttons.

He even uses what looks like a 19L stock pot as well, wonder if thats included in the price?

If you linked one of those to the end of a braumeister/chiller it'd be fully automated (almost)

Pour in grains, set temp, mash, boil, chill, ferment, chill, drink.

... Or not

Ugh! $4000 and I still have to self adjust the pressure...and pour my own beer? This brewing thing is bogus.

That's what occurred to me Siborg, there's nothing to stop you putting AG wort into the unit as opposed to the tin.

And to think, all across the world there will be people showing off to their neighbours that they bought one of those things... and showing off that they paid so much. And discovering it covered in cobwebs next to their five years later.

Oh c'mon at least one person's going to buy one... aren't they?

Last edited by a moderator:
im in if it come with one of these, happy to split alternate fortnights... :party:

1.jpg

Kit brewing, not even extract.
Hey Drew isn't your Avatar actually the right hand side of a WillamsWarn? See video :lol:

That got bought up somewhere in the last thread about it.

I don't believe my Avatar is part of that system. Unfortunately it's not mine either. :lol:

how creepy does the dude sound doing the voice-over..... :eek:

So, you store the beer and serve it from the FV? Guess you'd need 2 or these things then so you don't have to wait a week between beers...

This is the stupidest brewing equipment ever invented.

I'd be really interested to know how many units they have sold. To be honest, if they had designed it so it could be made from cheaper materials, in China etc, and you could retail them for a grand, I think a lot of new home brewers might be into it... then again...

Latest posts

Back