Who do we support dicatators or terrorists?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

booargy

Reaction score
The terrorists have banned alcohol where is the usual outrage? Oh a terrible web we weavewhen we do set out to deceive. Help Iraq and help Assad or do nothing and help the terrorists. I will sit on the fence with popcorn cause my are won't be shot at, this is going to be interesting.

There's a fine line between "terrorists" and "freedom fighters". Terrorists are usually the ones that interfere with the supply of crude oil.

"Who do we support dicatators or terrorists?"

Lately my instinct is to oppose whatever our PM wants to do. Easy decision.

The terrorists have banned alcohol where is the usual outrage?

You mean al Qaeda?

I'm a tad more concerned about their general policy of taking hostages, randomly slaughtering innocent civilians,funding various massacres around the globe, etc, etc. Frankly, banning alcohol is pretty far down the list.

I would be surprised if any of us could follow which sect is which or what they actually stand for, Sunnis, Shiite,Ismailis, Salafis, Sufas, Kurds.
Definitely against the slaughter of women and children and the sects who don't like females to be educated but it is confusing of which sect hates another sect and why.

'Are you the Judean Peoples Front'. '**** off were the Peoples front of Judea, we hate the Judean Peoples Front and the Judean Popular Peoples Front'. 'What happened to the Judean Popular Peoples Front'. 'Thats him sitting over there'

Bribie G said:
There's a fine line between "terrorists" and "freedom fighters". Terrorists are usually the ones that interfere with the supply of crude oil.
The definition is more along the lines of terrorists oppose your views while freedom fighters stand for them (or one in particular, or something that's conviently close to what you want at the time). I like the fact that you can also be both- Saddam Hussein and the Mudjahideen as a couple of examples.

Cheers,
RB

It's a tough choice, choosing between a dictator who's prepared to torture and kill innocent people and is also prepared to use chemical and biological weapons on innocent people.

Or go with the terrorists who are prepared to torture and kill innocent people on their way to gaining control of the chemical and biological weapons which they will no doubt use on innocent people.

Stalin
Hitler
Musulini
Pinochette
Husien
Gadaffi
Kim Jong Ill
PolPot
Abbott

Its a tough call...

See, Abbott's clearly the odd one out in that list. All the others had huge numbers of followers - enough followers to fight wars, commit genocide, that kind of thing. Abbott, not so much. He has the worst approval rating in like 40 years.

verysupple said:
See, Abbott's clearly the odd one out in that list. All the others had huge numbers of followers - enough followers to fight wars, commit genocide, that kind of thing. Abbott, not so much. He has the worst approval rating in like 40 years.
Yeah Abbott's so unpopular he couldn't even kill millions of people.

Well...he at least has Alan.Jones & Andrew Bolt as loyal friends. He just has to work on the other 23,518,082 of the population

wide eyed and legless said:
I would be surprised if any of us could follow which sect is which or what they actually stand for, Sunnis, Shiite,Ismailis, Salafis, Sufas, Kurds.
Definitely against the slaughter of women and children and the sects who don't like females to be educated but it is confusing of which sect hates another sect and why.

'Are you the Judean Peoples Front'. '**** off were the Peoples front of Judea, we hate the Judean Peoples Front and the Judean Popular Peoples Front'. 'What happened to the Judean Popular Peoples Front'. 'Thats him sitting over there'
This actually made my night.

At least with a dictator, when you take them down people feel like it has some significance.

When you take down a terrorist, it's just, one more number in a mostly faceless organisation. Bin Laden being the exception here.

But who knows if he's really dead? There's another can of worms though.

Before After

Comparacion-fotografias-difundidas-muerte-Osama-Bin-Laden.jpg

I support the one on the right.

Tahoose said:
At least with a dictator, when you take them down people feel like it has some significance.
Certainly the good people of Iraq did when the US took Saddam Hussein out, as would I guess, the beleaguered shia citizens of Halabaj province of whom 5000 he gassed. Plus, give or take, the half million others murdered under his regime.

But hey, **** the Americans. Warmongers.

Good old Sadam. Right up there with Adolf as one of the worlds top blokes....

Bribie G said:
There's a fine line between "terrorists" and "freedom fighters".

Yeah like in Rambo 3 when John Rambo helped those Afghan freedom fighters (Mujahideen AKA The Taliban) against the evil Russians.

Latest posts

Back