Where Are You

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I gave you a nice home at the memorial square :icon_cheers:

We now have 85 people on the map. :icon_chickcheers:

Winkle

Fallon Park
@
Everton Park, Brisbane
(well I've had a snooze there a few times going home)

AG, 3 Vessel, HERMES

You in Derby mate? Do you know Bobby Parsons? I lived in Broome for 18 years used to work for Hampton Transport and did a freight run to Derby every Tuesday.
Sure do. Although that's the first time I've heard him called Bobby :lol:
He sold the Stock Supplies business, bought Sunnyside Farm and is growing grass (Turf) last I heard.
/hijack

Edit: Looks like I'm off looking for my ball again off the 8th :)

Now the map is starting to get populated it is becoming interesting and usable. A few more people in Tassie would be tops though.
[/quote]

Lilydale, Tas! All grain. Good job mate, must be overdue for a Tas get together. Can provide a venue if that helps.

I guess i'll be in
Boambee East, NSW
Extract, Kits n Bits and soon to be experimenting with BIAB

I marked myself up.
Secret Harbour WA
Got a few kit brews under my belt. Once I get a few good brews stocked up I'll start on some small BIAB batches.

Can't believe I'm the first in Rockingham. I'll have to get some of the brewers I know to get onto this.

Done

Done

Done

Done

Lilydale, Tas! All grain. Good job mate, must be overdue for a Tas get together. Can provide a venue if that helps.
Done

I'm actually interested in a Brew Club but need one down south.

That took me about an hour to work out how to put a blue dot on the map. I am a bit special sometimes.

Latest posts

Back