Where Are You

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Done

Done, Albeit a little info would be sweet... BIAB/3V/K&K/Extract ???

Done

Done

Edit: currently 126 people on the map.

I noticed there has been a few address and no information. These have been deleted.
Just a name, short description and approximate location is all that is needed.
Any specific address will be deleted in the best interest of whoever's address it may be.

Deza

Happy Valley SA 5159

BIAB brewer. Plate chiller. Beer Hunter

To add yourself click on the link at the bottom of Amber Fluids post, zoom in to your location and then click the red edit button at the top left of the screen. Three icons will then appear on the top left of the map. Click on the middle icon which is a blue pin, drag the pin to your location and add your details into the box.

i cant see the edit button?

Normally Aberfoyle Park Adelaide, for now I'm in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia hunting out the best beer bars. Found one last night called Taps, 16 beers on tap including Thornbridge Jaipur IPA and Mornington Peninsula IPA and Porter!

Can't edit the map but I seem to be out near St Andrews. Current location is Northcote ;)

Can't edit the map but I seem to be out near St Andrews. Current location is Northcote ;)

The only thing I can think of is someone who editted the map moved you to St Andrews. I have no other explanation how you ended up out there.

All fixed now, I thought you'd like the view from the Plaza. :icon_chickcheers:

Here, but I plan to be there at some stage. At which point there will now be here, and here- there.

Noticing that a few will be out of date - BribieG among them. I plan on moving to the other side of the country early next year, so mine will be updated accordingly.

At the moment? Dili, Timor Leste. It's hot, dusty, and worst of all: dry.

Back to Camberwell, Victoria in October.

The only thing I can think of is someone who editted the map moved you to St Andrews. I have no other explanation how you ended up out there.

All fixed now, I thought you'd like the view from the Plaza. :icon_chickcheers:
Haha all good. Surprisingly close to the plaza so good placement :)

Amber Fluid said:
This is a really good idea and considering all previous links have died and no response to create another, I thought I would give it a go in hope not to tread on other members toes here.

Personally I would like to have an idea of where the Tassie people are in view of eventually creating a club down south or at least knowing that we have a few here.

I have created a map for Aussie Home Brewers from AHB to use as you wish.
Please feel free to add yourself and maybe how you brew or any other information you may like to share about your experience.

Aussie Home Brewers Map
**BUMP**

Cool map. Just added myself.

stakka82 said:
Chuck us up pls, Bentleigh East, 50L BM and Big W BIAB
Also just added you. Hopefully I didn't step on anyones toes in doing so.

Latest posts

Back