Where Are The Toowoomba Brewers?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gjhansford

Reaction score
While it's great to post and chat ... nothing beats some face to face discussion and drinking. I'm a relatively new AG brewer living in Toowoomba QLD. Been 3 years in the game - only 280 brews made ... and drunk ... to date ... what the heck there's little else to do in Toowoomba!

I'd like to meet and discuss the art of brewing with other brewers in and around Toowoomba ... and perhaps get together to share a brew or two.

So ... any other Toowoomba, Warwick or Darling Downs brewers out there?

I'm another Toowoomba brewer and I'd certainly be happy to share a brew or two at some stage :) There are a few other Toowoomba brewers on the forums here and a local homebrew club that also has a number of AG brewers as well (I'll PM the details).

I've been brewing AG now for about 12 months but number of brews made certainly isn't in the hundreds yet! I have a basic esky and keggle setup and slowly putting together a brew frame to make it all a bit easier.

They've moved to Brissy :ph34r:

Pretty much somes it up for me.... although I generaly am still in t-bar a couple of days a week finishing my house off to sell it.
Live in Brisbane now and work at Sunshine Coast, Mt Tamborine and Brisbane.

2 homebrew clubs in Woomby that I know of - Toowoomba Amateur Brewers and St Arnolds .... I was a member of TAB but did go along to one or two St Arnolds meetings with a mate.

And that's because of our water? No good for brewing AG!

no worse than Brisbane water..... I brewed some bloody good beers whilst up there.
You just gotta think out what you are brewing.... same as any water source.

hey mate

I'm a member of Saint Aronids homebrew club in toowoomba
Great group of guys who love beer.

But i'm still is setup stage as i'm spending to much time on the house improvements but i'm getting there.

thanks
Ras

One day I may get blown back up that way, who knows.. :unsure:

Spent the 1st 21 years of my life there, if I get back up that way for more that a few days at a time, Ill get in contact and maybe organise something social???? :party:

:icon_cheers: CB

You're not that far from a fair few brewers. Come along to the Qld Xmas swap! You know you want to...

Latest posts

Back