Whats Your Most Useful Brewing Gadget?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol your bringing it back arnt you cocko!!! Least you got some one this time.

TBH I couldnt be stuffed searching either but it amuses me the threads you think of truman, no bagging but how do you come up with some and to think there is always previous threads astounds me more.

Your right you gotto be though skinned but you gotto see it from others eyes they been on here a while and seen what happens. I ran my own and moderated a forum once and yes it does start to piss you off when people keep repeating. But you wont stop it and then you get people that do bring it up and get shot down. People are like "man this is 3 years old and 18 pages long!!! and you come back now and add onto it?" then you get the people when you start a new one have a go at you so either way you will get shot down. And TBH you get the most responses from a new thread then a old one so prob the way to go.

Oh cocko paid some guy like $5k to do that while he recorded it and beat himself off!!! just saying.....

And TBH you get the most responses from a new thread then a old one so prob the way to go.

Thats what I always thought, that a lot of people tend to ignore threads that are years old with hundreds of posts. But apparently not. Oh well.. life goes on.. :)

@ MB..Thanks for the link mate.

My Vaccum sealer for sure....

I use it to pack my hops, also comes useful after a succesful fishing trip

Also the dehydrator I borrowed from my sister about 3 years ago is great for drying the wet hops

My 20l Braumeister

headmaster-schooner-glass-425ml.jpg

My hoist would have to be one of the best things in my brewery.... lifts kegs into Obelix and bags out of the urn with ease. It has saved my back a few times now :D

6988745845_501362b2cc.jpg

Amber Fluid - nice sig but i wouldn't be displaying your PIP for everyone to see.

I know a PIP is easy to get, BUT you have to search for it.

IMO displaying a PIP is just asking for DoS attacks.

Just my two cents.

BlackRat.

EDIT - Scrap that....its MY PIP being displayed!
No point launching a DoS attack on myself...I have a girlfriend for that!

my fav product is the techni ice packs. brilliant to cool the fermentor down and if you vacum seal them after rehydrating the gel you can usze them to chill your pot if you stove top biab.

WHAT! Oh, you mean a pot on a stove. Got it now.

Latest posts

Back