Whats your biggest regret in giving up a piece of brewing gear and you wish you kept

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozdevil

Reaction score
Hey All

i often see onbuy swap and sell pages people saying selling this becuase i am going to do this method

how often do you regret doing it and why ya wished you kept it

for me i gave up brewing for awhile so sold all the gear except my bottle capper for some reason and bottle tree

wish i had of kept it moving forward after returning to homebrewing

theSo whats your biggest regret that you wished to keep?

Nothing. Largely because I've never thrown anything out unless it was totally dead. Probably explains why I've got so much clutter in the brewery.

I had a Swiss girlfriend in my early 20s. I regret leaving her. She was the best natured and good-hearted lady I've ever known. Hindsight is a luxury none of us can afford. Oh? You meant brewing gear. Sorry. I never throw anything out. My parents grew up during the depression, it certainly rubs off on you.

My Gatorade mash tun. Big enough for double batches, held temperature like a boss and got it for free from my old football club!! Actually preferred it to the Blichmann mash tun I replaced it with.

Latest posts

Back