Whats In The Glass

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First beer of the holidays!

Cream Ale. Pretty much straight out of BCS.

med_gallery_30557_1283_863014.jpg

Kingy said:
attachicon.gif
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1482215852.655712.jpg
2nd glass of brett saison, trying to drink the keg to get a pale ale out of the fermenter tats been dry hopping for to long. It's cascade tho so the extra time won't matter as I could snort that shit. But keen to get it on for Xmas
You've chosen the right glass for trying to empty a keg :beer:

Hefeweizen in my new Erdinger glass that I found at the op shop for $1.50

med_gallery_7015_1311_52065.jpg

Blonde Ale
75% Pilsner, 20% wheat and 5% caraamber. Hallertau blanc late to 20IBU. Touch over 4% ABV. Nice tart notes from the hops without straying too far into wine territory.

image.jpeg

After Big G in his infinite wisdom has decided that I am not ready to fall off my perch just yet, and having nothing else available, decided to start drinking the RIS I brewed for my wake almost 3 years ago. After a hot and windy day in OP's gardens this has gone down a treat and I am about to crack another.

003.JPG

wide eyed and legless said:
After Big G in his infinite wisdom has decided that I am not ready to fall off my perch just yet, and having nothing else available, decided to start drinking the RIS I brewed for my wake almost 3 years ago. After a hot and windy day in OP's gardens this has gone down a treat and I am about to crack another.

attachicon.gif
003.JPG
Drinking your own 'wake' beer, priceless. Good luck and hope to see your posts for many years to come.

rude said:
Strong boy
Looks great love the colour
Can't remember what went in it... hey, now I remember, it is the Vic swap brew from July. Mostly tffm pearl, with some dark crystal and roast wheat? Barley?

Good stuff anyway.

wide eyed and legless said:

attachicon.gif

003.JPG
That's pretty great.
Friend of mine was told by a Chinese Herbalist he used to see that a bottle of stout a day was required to help him recover from his chemo.

He's still here (albeit dealing with 2 more aggressive cancer types*) but he's switched mostly to gin.

*He's winning those battles too.

Glass raised.

Latest posts

Back