Whats In The Glass Pics

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My current Amarillo Hopped, American Golden Ale. Noice stuff ;)

21092006024.jpg

Devo - Looks nice, I have just put down a similar batch - my first attempt at a partial - can dream that it will look like that!

Here's what I'm currently drinking - The Yukon Brown Ale - Smoked - A kit from the Morgan's range - Interesting.

yba.jpg

Tonight it is my first witbier, brewed last weekend and carbed this morning... fresh :chug:

IMG_0284.jpg

Putting that beer I pictured in the Gidgegannup Show. (Gidgegannup is where we lost Brooky.) Hoping to secure the $4 first prize. If I do I'll go straight to the Noble Falls tavern and have a half of Feral's Belguim White. Big stakes!

The best beer I've ever brewed it even produces a white rocky head in my Heineken Brewery Tour glasses. Not many other beers do. Why? Haven't got a blo*dy clue!

Looks mighty fine there Jye.
I've just brewed my first Wit of the season, and it is smelling awesome as it ferments away.

Doc

! am sure it was very nice Jye <_<

Oktoberfest at the BatCave tonight

Batz

No kidding Batz, you go to sleep at the Yeast Swap and its intravenous wheat beer Mate. Everyone be sure to bring Camera's.

No kidding Batz, you go to sleep at the Yeast Swap and its intravenous wheat beer Mate. Everyone be sure to bring Camera's.

It's all just a bit of fun Screwtop,I love wheat beers really.

:ph34r: Batz :ph34r:

My Australian version of Denny Conn's RyeIPA.

Doc

RyeIPA_005__Large_.jpg

English Pale Ale

Excellant beer pics of some great beer styles.Back to drinking Coopers Pale and James Squire Golden ale at the moment.No pics as im sure you all no what they look like. <_<

Cheers
Big D

A frosty Oktoberfest stein of my AG Czech Pilsner. :p

pilsner.jpg

A bit early in the week and morning for a stein ain't it? :lol:

Just got home from a hard days yakka and am now enjoying my last bottle of Kolsh (Thanks Trev)

Kolsh.JPG

Cheers

HK

42ivgqt.jpg

Tooheys Real Ale kit
500g LME
1 Coopers BEH 2
12g of fuggles

Tastes nice, but 10mins after taking the pic its now flat as a tat

really nice pity its not carbbed enough ( first attempt at bulk priming really dissapointed) Carbed some and gave to a mate with carb drops and its one of my nicest brews to date

Rochefort 8 clone.
I'll make it a bit lighter in colour next time.

rc.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back