Whats In The Glass Pics

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G&G Fresh Wort Wort Kit. AKA 1.060 Pale Lager. Fermented at 9 degrees with Wyeast 2002 Gambrinus. :beer:

Warren -

DSC01458.JPG

My raspberry blonde ale from a few months back. Only a few left now. Next will be a mulberry stout
IMG_2064_1_1.JPG

This is the Original Summer Pilsner I made last Summer

IMG_1904.JPG

Sadly only 3 tallies left of this one. A lot can be said for brewing double batches.

:beer:

*Hop*CoNe*

Coopers Aussie Pale clone (extract) today:

CoopsClone.JPG

Sick with the flu and a couple of pints have had the desired result :chug:

PZ.

Rogers' Clone for me this afternoon.... and a storm on the way by the looks of things (behind me.......) :beerbang:

Rogers__1.JPG
Rogers__2.JPG

Killkenny....meant to be saving for babies arrival

TOO GOOD.....MUST DRINK :lol:

PA310520.jpgPA310519.jpg

Rogers' Clone for me this afternoon.... and a storm on the way by the looks of things (behind me.......) :beerbang:

Wow! :eek:

Pokolbinguy... Do you do weddings and bah mitzvahs as well? Those photos are a thing of beauty. What a vista. :)

I gotta go and get a beer now. :beer:

Warren -

Thanks Warren

Photo at our family vineyard/home in the hunter valley, gorgeous place :D

Erdinger Oktoberfest Weissbier (5.7% alc)- purchased Sunday arvo and chilled overnight...

Erdinger_Oktoberfest_Weissbier.JPG

Seth :p

i bought one of those lastweek too. quitea tastey beer...would have been great on a hot day

Erdinger Oktoberfest Weissbier (5.7% alc)- purchased Sunday arvo and chilled overnight...

Seth :p

Seth.

I tried one of those the other week... Found it to be full of the usual Erdinger "nothing" flavours. Nothing overwhelming that's for sure. :(

I found more fulfilling pursuits for an Erdinger glass. Namely sticking my own Weissbeer in it. Drinking very nicely indeed. :beerbang:

Warren -

DSC01490.JPG

Grumpy's Duvel Clone...Partial Mash.

Evil, wicked, nasty brew. I love it !!!!

Mind you, More than three Longnecks, your damned to hell :p

There's no hope for me. :huh:

Duvel.jpg

Have to agree Warren, Erdinger is the VB of Weissbier. But their Pikantus is a saving grace.

tdh

Beautiful sunny day in Brisbane so its time for a blonde.

IMG_0389.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back