Whats In The Glass Pics

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What an interesting looking/sounding drop TDA... So it delivered all it promised? :)

Warren -

English Brown Ale

Brown.jpg

brown2.jpg

Another taste of the first AG, Maiden Voyage IPA. Lovely bite of First Gold and Bramling Cross hops.

Screen on the camera is busted though so had to guess about the distance to take the photo...

beer_002.jpg

Here is a Saison I brewed back in October. I wasnt a massive fan of it in the keg so bottled it up and try one every couple of months.

And the head just lasts forever :)

IMG_1075.jpg

Hows it tasting now Jye? Glad to see you took the advice given that night at the Carbrook Brewery- except for the part about giving the bottles to me that is...

It has not mellowed at all and takes me about half a glass before I start to enjoy it. Ill bring a bottle along to BABBs if I remember.

My Budvar Pilsner, Saaz all the way. Used the Swiss lager yeast, S-189 nice clean beer and very clear, sorry about the condensation on the glass.
Aussie.jpglace.jpg

Cheers
Andrew

Pete, your quicker than me mate, I was sitting here alternating between my Budvar and my Aussie ale and just happened to be drinking an Aussie ale when I posted the link :blink: and of course I posted the Aussie ale, I'm getting old and senile as well.

Cheers
Andrew

A bloody nice brown ale that is shrinking rapidly!!!

2007_0618Image0004.JPG

Cheers, Andrew.

Southern Cross bitter, my extract ale using southern cross all the way through, with super alpha at flame out. Nice maltiness, slightly spicy, faintly fruity )lemon( - going down very well considering I've just had my final exam this arvo and no work tomorrow :chug:

100_2330.JPG

i know i posted pics of the smokin GT already but i poured this 1 liter stein (cause im sick of walking downstaits for a beer) and it looked so good.

cheers

1_liter_of_smokin_GT__832_x_1248_.jpg

Hey z00m, what kit can you get with rye? its great to know that they are out there :beerbang:
It looks like z00m is new and hasn't worked things out yet :)
I reckon he was replying to milpod's question of "Hows the Black Rock Bock?"
It's been years since I've brewed a Black Rock kit. Not sure if I'm game.

All gone now but this was my first Partial Wheat.

ontap.jpg

Cheers

Yard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back