Whats In The Glass Pics

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DC RYE IPA

dcryeipa.jpg

hmm... i didn't realise how shite camera phone photos came up, won't do that again

lace.jpg

unfortunately it was too late when i took this pic with a real camera :-(

Rob.

P.S. definately lives up to all the hype, my mouth is still watering :chug:

The head on your beers always look so creamy :beerbang: any tips your not telling us about?

Thanks Jye, in this particular beer around 200g of wheat malt, apart from that, nothing special. Straight infusion @66c and batch sparge. Oh and mash PH 5.4.

Cheers
Andrew

HUH Ordinary Bitter (OG 1.037). A slightly reworked version of KoNG's Hackney Bitter. Hopped with First Gold (taste a lot like Goldings) and dryhopped with Northdown plugs. Served in my oldfeller dimple pint. :lol:

Thanks again to The Drunk Arab for the West Yorkshire yeast, great strain that finishes malty and floccs very clearly and may have usurped my beloved Ringwood.

Thanks also to KoNG for the recipe ideas.

Added some oven roasted oats for this one. They've given a nice nutty taste in the background. Top drop and only 10 days grain to brain. :beerbang:

dsc02099ql9.jpg

Let the bitter roam free! B)

Also cheers to T.D. and KoNG for some top notch samples of the style.

Warren -

Oh man - Sluggerdog, Roger Mellie, Randyrob, Warren...nice work! Its only 8:30 odd in the morning and you've got me wanting a beer!

Out of focus LCPA clone.
Sorry about the XXXX "Our Beer" glass. <_<

lCPA_web.jpg

HUH Ordinary Bitter (OG 1.037). A slightly reworked version of KoNG's Hackney Bitter. Hopped with First Gold (taste a lot like Goldings) and dryhopped with Northdown plugs. Served in my oldfeller dimple pint. :lol:

Thanks again to The Drunk Arab for the West Yorkshire yeast, great strain that finishes malty and floccs very clearly and may have usurped my beloved Ringwood.

Thanks also to KoNG for the recipe ideas.

Added some oven roasted oats for this one. They've given a nice nutty taste in the background. Top drop and only 10 days grain to brain. :beerbang:

dsc02099ql9.jpg

Let the bitter roam free! B)

Also cheers to T.D. and KoNG for some top notch samples of the style.

Warren -

Damn, that looks great Old (dimpley) fella...! the colour turned out spot on for my likings.
I think i should try roasting a little oats too, for this weekends hackney.
Might have to post 'that' photo of your saison as well. :lol:

Damn, that looks great Old (dimpley) fella...! the colour turned out spot on for my likings.
I think i should try roasting a little oats too, for this weekends hackney.
Might have to post 'that' photo of your saison as well. :lol:

:lol: :lol: Never have I seen a face so long as that pic.

Warren -

Here's a lovely photo of my "Hackney Bitter" on holiday down in Mexico (Melbourne).
It went to visit Warren and funnily enough he served it up for himself in the style of glass i drink out of daily. Small world.

Travellin Hackney :chug:

Hackney_Melb.jpg

It went to visit Warren and funnily enough he served it up for himself in the style of glass i drink out of daily. Small world.
Travellin Hackney :chug:

:D You know what they say... Imitation be the sincerest form of flattery. :lol:

Warren -

My first attempt at a Kolsch.
mmm,, this is one very nice beer :chug:
Very easy to drink, will definitely be making this again very soon. :beerbang:
ebay3001.jpg

Saison at 4.45pm
I just had to have a sip before I took the photo :( looked [and tasted] so good. :)

Saison_web.jpg

Saison at 4.45pm
I just had to have a sip before I took the photo :( looked [and tasted] so good. :)

Geez that looks the guts bindi :chug: do you filter ?

any chance of the recipe ?

Cheers

Yard

ebay3001.jpg

Now i would like to nominate this as the best looking beer and one of the best beer photos I have seen on this thread so far.

Bloody great looking beer.

congrats

do share the recipe :p

PS..... i take it its been a while since youve played tenis ?

cheers

ebay3001.jpg

Now i would like to nominate this as the best looking beer and one of the best beer photos I have seen on this thread so far.

Bloody great looking beer.

congrats

do share the recipe :p
PS..... i take it its been a while since youve played tenis ?

cheers

And I'll second that ! that's a great beer pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back