Whats In The Glass (commercial)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg
Few more cheeky Belgians , hoping to save for Xmas drinking but we will see ;)
Cru bottled 29 nov 2013, so it's fresh and unfortunately won't see the 15-20 years like it should !

image.jpgimage.jpg
Nice brown , tried this from a bottle shop in birkdale(bris) a few years back and it was shit . This is a much fresher bottle and going down like mothers milk mmmmmmmm boobs

image.jpg
Dotty dipa 7.2% off beat brewery Crewe uk .
Brewed by a chick ! Seems anyone can brew a double Indian pale ale these days ...
Best check my notes , yup ;
this is a furry face punchy throat fucky hop monster ,
Cascade chinook galaxy Columbus , so no surprises or second prizes with that lot aye geezer
Frump to the front and dribble on :)

northside novice i'm so jealous...i've never seen anyone drink such an awesome variety of nice beers. i'd be broke in 5 mins if that was me!

Can of boddingtons. I know it's not the real thing but I do like the widget cans. My dark secret I guess

I saw this at dans today. Ironic because the only tulip glass I had was for this brewery and I smashed it yesterday. Hoped to find another one at dans but was unlucky. Will try this this arvo after I pick the kids up.

I can also re use the bottle :)

image.jpg

Well, it's not a bad beer, but not outstanding either. Aroma reminds me of a witbier. Flavour is sort of Belgian blonde with a bit of tang to it. More body than I thought.

Lost Abbey Saison Blanc. Pretty much the best non IPA styled beer I have had for a while. I would buy again but these are a bit pricey for 330ml size beers. Very very nice though.

Had a couple of Collingwood Draughts yesterday in Brunswick - had potential but there was a fair lashing of what I assume was diacetyl - never detected that in a commercial lager before.

image.jpg

Hopus primeur 8.3%
Dry hopped hopus in a glass horn .
Yes I am a very happy chappy !

It is very nice but am not sure i prefer it over the unhopped version . I managed to get a six pack so I can have a proper tasting session just to be sure :p

Latest posts

Back