Whats In The Glass (commercial)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Logman said:
1in0hi.jpg

Had one of those last night, not too bad! I liked that home brew element you mentioned, nice raw feel about it. I'd buy one every so often I guess, would be nice to have a 4 pack on a hot day.
Had one last night too. Galaxy really made a difference, very fresh profile.

Feral hop hog last night. Both bottles were gushers :(

I don't know how much that affected the taste but assuming bad carbonation, the beer tasted pretty awesome :)

Cascade premium light.

Yep.

I'm in a corporate box at the gabba and the options are 'crownies', carlton draught, mid-strength peroni, or cascade light.
Ill take flavour (or lack of bad flavour) thanks.

Liam_snorkel said:
Cascade premium light.

Yep.

I'm in a corporate box at the gabba and the options are 'crownies', carlton draught, mid-strength peroni, or cascade light.
Give them some feedback ( ie your beer selection sucks arse ).

I will. The food was great, incl 100g eye fillets which fit perfectly on the provided mini bread roll sith enough room for some warm roast pumpkin & pine nut salad. but still, where is the good beer? I could switch to cans of CC & dry, jimmys, or black rats, but it just wouldn't be the same.

Liam_snorkel said:
Cascade premium light.

Yep.

Have a crownie mate! Don't you like good beer :p

Haha I had one first up. Then the draught, then peroni. The cascade is like a breathe of fresh air because it doesn't taste like the bottle has been rimmed..

"Carn mate. Crownies are the fuckin' best mate. When you can brew something as good as a crownie, I'll have one."

Said my boss. At least once a week.

Knocking back a few Sam Adams' Nobel Pils. Not a bad beer to have a session on. Also have a SN Ruthless Rye in the wings for later (Probably for the Broncos game)

Cheers all hope you are all having a good one :beer:

Currently: Meantime IPA
Next up: Lideman's Cuvee Renae Gueze
Later: Bridge Road Aurora Borealis
Nightcap: either Talisker or a BJ, depending on whether the wife's awake...

Guess who's having a birthday?

Feral's "Raging Flem" Belgian IPA.

Holy farken shit...what a ripping fusion that is. 7.6%, 52 IBU and (duh) funky yeast. Gave the missus a sip just to watch her head explode. She hit me.

Raging-Flem-Bottle-Photo-LoRes-web.jpg

WarmBeer said:

Who were you going to give the B.J to?

La Wambrechies - This is a lovely Belgian. I don't quite understand where they come into play, but juniper berries feature here somehow & add an interesting spicy note to the finish. Beer pours bright and golden with a foamy white, lingering head. The beer has a medium to full body & high carbonation. In addition to the juniper berries, I get a fruity, raisin-y palate which is a bit surprising given a fairly neutral nose. This is a damn nice beer, looking forward to the next glass already!

image.jpg

WarmBeer said:

So, Talisker it is, then, eh?

Happy Birthday to me...

Back