What? No Christmas Thread?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Florian

Back On Track
Reaction score
So, after being out of the brewing game for one or two years (I'm not even sure) my beautiful wife got me the best brewing related present: A custom made stainless steel bench to house all the gear in and brew on top.

It will arrive in a couple of weeks and I can still make some last minute adjustments to make sure everything fits.

Looks like I will be brewing again in the new year!

How's your Christmas been so far?

Nice one

Merry Christmas to all who brew and those close to you

What is the appropriate time to have your first beer?

I'm leaning towards 10am when the heat beads are fired up

Cheers

Seaquebrew said:
Nice one

Merry Christmas to all who brew and those close to you

What is the appropriate time to have your first beer?

I'm leaning towards 10am when the heat beads are fired up

Cheers
Sounds like beer o'clock is passed for me already. Running late. Time to open the taps.
Beer o'clock on Christmas day should not be limited by someone else's influence. I was planning to have a strong ale with brekky. Just having muesli now. Maybe an under-carbed barleywine, and a ham steak.
Great day ahead...

I had a cider and a champagne with breakfast. Just filled 2x1.25bottles from a freshly kegged 7.3ipa and 1bottle of saison. Along with a few differant style largys just need some ice then off to the old boys with the kids to get right amongst it.

I think you'll find that a pressure-forced modified extra-long colonoscope still could be considered drinking.

Merry Christmas! Had a sneaky pale ale for brekky, esky is packed and heading to the old mans to see everyone. Hope the beers flow today lads

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-2VszpHHY0

Dave, I must be thicker than even I thought. I didn't get the South Park vid. BTW, since you're an ironnnn maaan, that'd make you related to L Ron Hubbard, wouldn't it?

I'm just really happy the police have been getting stuck into the grog today too, as evidenced by:
Police said they would continue to target the "fatal five" - speed, seatbelts, alcohol and drugs, distractions and fatigue - over the festive period.
Source: ABC News

Edit added: 12.20 pm -- Sorry Dave, I just discovered the sound card on the computer crapped itself. No wonder the vid didn't make sense! :beer:

Florian said:
So, after being out of the brewing game for one or two years (I'm not even sure) my beautiful wife got me the best brewing related present: A custom made stainless steel bench to house all the gear in and brew on top.

It will arrive in a couple of weeks and I can still make some last minute adjustments to make sure everything fits.

Looks like I will be brewing again in the new year!

How's your Christmas been so far?
Be good to see you back on track mate, may the brew gods smile upon you.

Merry Chrissy all! May your beers be cold and your FV's free from infection!
Have a fun day and hug your loved ones!
Cheers!

Les the Weizguy said:
Sounds like beer o'clock is passed for me already. Running late. Time to open the taps.
Beer o'clock on Christmas day should not be limited by someone else's influence. I was planning to have a strong ale with brekky. Just having muesli now. Maybe an under-carbed barleywine, and a ham steak.
Great day ahead...
Photo attached. Muesli and yoghurt almost done. Barleywine in a Belgian glass and a Hofbrau glass - a sign of things to come?
Need to pitch the Weizen yeast and put fermentor in the fridge before more beerz.
Christmas brekky.jpg

Yob said:
Got a lab coat from the in laws.. Kicker.. Has my label transferred front and back...

Think I'll keep these guys..
Does it have extra-long sleeves with leather straps on the ends?? :p

We found out we are having a BOY, pretty excited.

Spent the afternoon setting up the nursery.

Now a few quiet beers in the hammock, have a good day all!

Latest posts

Back