What Lubes Your Tubes

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cube

SAY MY NAME, BITCH
Reaction score
OK. Complete poo-hole of a night for me. Pressure is rising, blood is pumping. WAIT! Take a chill pill and lube those chill tubes with some good lovin!

This thread is for dropping in and spreading the love, dear I say it twitter style or other way you please no complaints, no bitchen. If a thread is started for a release of crappy'ness may it be call 'what cloggs your tubes' for a dump place for a shitty day!

So I shall start....

Had a random chat with a 'old fella' on the street today turned out to a war hero. I love talking/ trying to extract ( with consent ) war time history. MUCH RESPECT. Left with a tear in my eye. Not a sad one, awesome chat I will pass onto my son to be in 11 weeks time....... ok, when he understands engrish! Melts away my shitty day and oils my tubes for tomorrow!

Post you oily tubes brewers!!

Taught my nephew to walk the other day. That was pretty cool.

Good idea, Cube.

OK.
Got MY first (mum has seen plenty) PROPER (ie not a 'having a crap' or 'wind') smile from my seven week old boy today. Awesome.

Cheers, (Sooky LALA) John.

P.S.- enjoy your bubs when he comes, mate. It's great stuff.

My 1yo niece was over on the weekend, gave her some of my strong stout to try and she wasn't impressed, however she was all up in some mandarin peel like a fiend. good times.

Good idea, Cube.

haha cool. Luckily you were there to teach him, otherwise he was doomed to a life of crawling... :lol: only kidding bum, I know what you mean.

My son discovered his own belly button yesterday. At 17 months he's now running around to all the kids at playgrouo wanting to see theirs... Funny stuff. I showed him mine and he pulled my shirt back down... Not that he can talk yet but it was like, "put it way dad" Cheeky bugger!!

Wake up this morning to find 6 fruit flies in the trap I bought at bunnings yesterday. Great! Making my own traps and they are working as well - great!

Disaster avoided with fingers crossed :)

Good idea, Cube.

I got my first "huwwo dadda" when I got home a couple weeks ago from my 10 month old

That was fairly awesome :)

My son discovered his own belly button yesterday. At 17 months he's now running around to all the kids at playgrouo wanting to see theirs... Funny stuff. I showed him mine and he pulled my shirt back down... Not that he can talk yet but it was like, "put it way dad" Cheeky bugger!!

Must be the age for belly buttons. My daughter is 18 months but for the last few months whenever I drop her off to daycare mum or she meets someone, up comes the shirt or dress so she can show off her button.

Had a great brew day today. Brew is down to 20C in the fridge. Will pitch the smakpak of WY3638 shortly.

Nothing went wrong, well, almost nothing, apart from overshooting my target, but that's all good.

Edit:
As far as belly buttons go, I used to tell my kids, and their friends, that if I unscrewed their belly buttons their bum would fall off. The little kid from across the road ran home screaming to his mum one time in fright.
I recently discovered a hernia in mine. Must be poetic justice.

My job is sweet, my family is better!! They grow like weeds. When I show my kids my belly button and make it talk (yes they can do that) they want to come and pat the baby that's inside. Remember Fat *******. :D

Back