What Is In The Ultimate Home Bar/rumpus Room?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+1 Chappo ;)

Cheers

And a pair of these

24789_2.jpg

-1 for the above stank skanks

NO Chappo.......I said 19 Cute & charming, not 26 plump & skanky. :lol:

Perhaps a little :icon_offtopic: here guys, this is not a Brewerhood thread..I know I get distracted easily as well.

Dean asked a reasonable question maybe some pics?

Batz

Gotta have the Aussie flag hanging up somewhere.

I used to have a set of old harley davidson exhaust pipes hanging up in mine, but now I'd prefer a couple of framed Moto GP pictures I have taken.

Perhaps a little :icon_offtopic: here guys, this is not a Brewerhood thread..I know I get distracted easily as well.

Dean asked a reasonable question maybe some pics?

Batz

I dont have much in my bar, no Pool-table, no pokies, not much at all.
But here is the gallery link - HERE
I dont have too many up to date pics...i dont think..
Sqyre... :icon_cheers:

I dont have much in my bar, no Pool-table, no pokies, not much at all.
But here is the gallery link - HERE
I dont have too many up to date pics...i dont think..
Sqyre... :icon_cheers:

no matter how many times I see that....... B)

When I eventually have room (will probably have to move a few times before it happens), mine will have a bar (with 4 taps), full size snooker table (with scoreboard), TV and HiFi, with PC attached (with a bunch of MP3's), cumfy lounge/sofabed/fouton, bulls head above the bar, and possibly a used point the gun style arcade game (think timecop, etc) or a pinball machine of some kind... ;)

Hi all,

Have recently bought a new house, and am looking for inspiration for what to have in my bar/rumpus room.

What would be essential in your home bar???

Already included are...

Pool Table with table tennis top.
Bar
Kegerator
Sports Memorabilia
TV

Looking forward to some of these nominations......

Cheers,

Dean

Opposition,

I reckon you need at LEAST 4 taps on that kegorator, preferably 10. Darts board, hi-fi and TV with Foxtel connection. Bar stools are ok, but nothing beats a big comfy couch with a sizeable coffee (beer?) table that can handle beer stains. Everything after that is just icing on the cake :icon_cheers:

Cheers - Snow

A cute & charming 19y/o barmaid with a decade's brewing and cellaring experience, very poor eyesight and a belief that clothing only comes in children's sizing.... :lol:

what about the stainless steel pole in the centre of the room :icon_drunk:

A cute & charming 19y/o barmaid with a decade's brewing and cellaring experience, very poor eyesight and a belief that clothing only comes in children's sizing.... :lol:

+10 indeed.

Add to that every night is wet t-shirt night for said barmaids.

Back