What Is Everyone Brewing For Christmas?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great idea!
We're flying into Launceston on 23rd Dec picking up a camper and driving to Hobart with various stops on the way. Fly back to Melbourne on 29th Dec from Hobart. We booked several months ago, the cost of return flights and camper hire for 2 adults and a child was about $1000 all up. Not bad for peak season I reckon :icon_cheers:

Christmas coincides with the cricket

So my cricket watching brews are Dr s' GA (Golden Pitch Ale)and Ross' NS summer ale (Classic catches Summer ale) ...

Yum

My third BIAB and first AG Lager based on basic 90/10 Pilsner/Munich with Hallertau all the way. It's on the boil as we speak!!!

Hoping to get a couple weeks of CC'ing and then if santa is good there may be a keg on it's way to be put to good use ;)
So it might be more a new years brew.

1. 2 x Nelson Sauvin Summer Ale on US-05
2. 1 x Pub Lager on W34/70
3. 2 x Robust Porter on Whitbread
4. 1 x Aussie Draught on S-189
5. 1x Amber/Red American Pale Ale on US-05

And the misses wants a keg of Sangria hahahahahha :)

I have a big boxing day xmas bash at our house with my wifes large Mauritian family (All 30 of them) and my dad and his wife coming down from Cairns.

So I've just bottled a Goomba Pale Ale, going to bottle a black IPA tonight and have just pitched an American Steam beer.

So hopefully all will be ready and very drinkable by boxing day. Hopefully that variety will appeal to everyone's tastes. if not Ive got a carton of LC pale ale and heaps of wine.. :)

Little fella's pale ale for Xmas and a single hop IPA(simcoe) for New Years.

I have a big boxing day xmas bash at our house with my wifes large Mauritian family (All 30 of them) and my dad and his wife coming down from Cairns.

So I've just bottled a Goomba Pale Ale, going to bottle a black IPA tonight and have just pitched an American Steam beer.

So hopefully all will be ready and very drinkable by boxing day. Hopefully that variety will appeal to everyone's tastes. if not Ive got a carton of LC pale ale and heaps of wine.. they can leave :)

Fixed :D

1. 2 x Nelson Sauvin Summer Ale on US-05
2. 1 x Pub Lager on W34/70
3. 2 x Robust Porter on Whitbread
4. 1 x Aussie Draught on S-189
5. 1x Amber/Red American Pale Ale on US-05

And the misses wants a keg of Sangria hahahahahha :)

Ya bloody pisshead!!. Robust porter sounds nice. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm pub lager, i remember that well mate!.

Version of Ross' NS Summer Ale (~5%)

2 Saisons (same grain bill, one with sugar, one with dark candi) (~8%)

For mellow sipping on a full stomach:

Baltic Porter (9.5%)

Belgian Dark Strong (~12%)

Was going to do a wit or a wheat, but ran out of weekends.

T.

Back