What Do You Do For A Crust?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your current occupation?

• Labourer / Mineworker / Construction worker, etc

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unemployed

• Student / Apprentice / Minor

• Proffessional (uni-qualified)

• Proffessional (TAFE or any other qualification)

• Trademan

• Salesman / Retail

• Clerk / Adminstration / Receptionist, etc.

• Brewer

• Other

• Total voters
Drive Freight trains.... lot easier on the body than plumbing like i used to do!!!!

As the last post in the above link was in 2009 this could poss keep going. I'm a Technical Analyst, used to be an aircraft engineer in NZ and joined the influx of guys to Oz.

I've had a permenant postion in the Department of Righteousness since I got my PhD majoring in I Told You So.

Audio Engineer/mixer/editor, basically a desk job with lots of knobs,

Breaking hearts is my full time occupation but i dabble in smashing backs out when I'm not home brewing.

I started as a graphic designer and moved into advertising. I now spend most of my time doing Art Direction and illustration... it's a very different life to when I used to be laborer putting in Telstra boxes.

I'm a fitter/machinist working on cnc machinery, and doing a boilermakers apprenticeship aswell so i will have a dual-trade this time in a couple of years.

Its not as glorious as it sounds anymore, trust me :) 2 days on an oxy torch and an 9" grinder really is starting to make me think......... Just kidding! :D we all got to start out somewhere...... and i'm just doing it again!

I work in IT as kind of an all-rounder. Need to know a little about a lot and who to call when a lot about a little is needed.

I'm a retired Professional Gambler. I put it all on Red.

That's why I'm retired.

Latest posts

Back