What Do You Do For A Crust?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your current occupation?

• Labourer / Mineworker / Construction worker, etc

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unemployed

• Student / Apprentice / Minor

• Proffessional (uni-qualified)

• Proffessional (TAFE or any other qualification)

• Trademan

• Salesman / Retail

• Clerk / Adminstration / Receptionist, etc.

• Brewer

• Other

• Total voters
Railway Signal Engineer. Anyone need a relay circuit designed?

Did you start last Wed or this week? Hows it going? Pity about the photography, I have your famous shot framed and fondly look at it on a daily basis. I'll send the negative back soon.

View attachment 31855

last Wednesday. Good so far....except that Kiwi accents are even more annoying than Geordie ones. ;)

After I failed becoming a professional artist as a semi talented bed room rock-star, that got to nervous and couldn't remember the words in front of the mirror LOL

I tried process tech,sales, packing-shelfs, baker, machine operating, golf. None gave enough return so
I finally settled as a Safety Health & Environment Quality Technician.

Matti

Qualified Builder and carpenter with a Construction Management Degree currently employed by a Commercial Builder as a Senior Estimator/Cost Planner. Ho hum? Yawn...

Qualified Builder and carpenter with a Construction Management Degree currently employed by a Commercial Builder as a Senior Estimator/Cost Planner. Ho hum? Yawn...

Who in their right minds would give you that responsibility... and pay you for it?!

With a post graduate certificate in Bulk Buys? :)

What do you Home brewers do for a living when your not home brewing?

Or if your retired what did you used to do?

Myself..look after the facilties at melbourne landmark on stkilda road..which entails working shift's

Well I am a carpenter by trade but coz its shit pay and so hard to find work I am now a drillers offsider, Get the same pay but full time and work away so usually do 10-12 hours a day 10 days straight so pay is a bit better :p also I dont have to replace and maintain my $10 000 of tools lol

Production management in a sheet metal shop. Laser cutting, cnc press brake, manufacturing tradesman service bodies, and now also building camper trailers.

adult store attendant with some part time llama & yak wrangling.

One of the many IT peeps on the forum. Software developer. Would rather be retired though...

Latest posts

Back