What Do I Need For Bulmers Cider Keg?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ckeenan

Reaction score
What do i need for Bulmers Cider Keg?

I am getting a 50l keg of Bulmers Cider which i will run through my Icebank Chiller a RIO20 anyway i am not sure what gas to use and what gas pressure i should be using for Draft beer i use the C02 at 190 is this too much for cider?

I really need help ASAP

CO2 is right. What unit of measurement for 190? If it works for beer then it will be fine for cider.

My recommendation is you need some 'friends' over to help you enjoy. I'm suggesting you update your location :ph34r:

My recommendation is you need some 'friends' over to help you enjoy. I'm suggesting you update your location :ph34r:

... good idea Earle... and you will need a cider expert... hmm... InCider maybe? :icon_cheers:

CO2 is right. What unit of measurement for 190? If it works for beer then it will be fine for cider.

My memory of Bulmers is that it is more carbonated from the bottle than normal draught beer. I've had both bottled and draught and found the draught variety lacking due it being carbonated to the same pressure as the rest of the (beer) kegs.

Back