What Did You Score For Fathers Day ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was lucky enough to get Fatthers day sunday, then my birthday yesterday! 24, what a nothing birthday...

Anyway, scored a coopers microbrew kit, taking my fermenters to 3. Able to use bottles for leftovers from kegs!

Also got a canadian blonde kit, and a brew belt. Awesome stuff!

Late post here also........
Well, it was not fathers Day in Texas.... well, I guess it was, because I celebrated Fathers day in down town Houston with Ant & his 6 week old little pirate at the Flying Saucer. We each tried 22 different beers....
I mean Bee-uhs
And we both got "Flying Saucer Beer Knurd" T-shirts.

Had a great time. I have a list of the beers we downed... some place. :party:
There are beer stains all over the list :beerbang:
The rest of the day after I was driven away by the Queen was not too clear.
Ended up at a hotel with a room that a hot-tub in the room.
That I do remember! :super:
And we both got "Flying Saucer Beer Knurd" T-shirts.

LOL, "bee-uhs". :lol:

JM, don't start teasing our accent, we've all heard you and your folk talk just as funny!
tongue.gif

What was it the other day? oh yeah, confusion between "beer" and "bear" as one of you were reading the beer-news :lol:
party.gif

But really, I'm jealous about the 22 different bears beers you guys tried <_<

Brew strong
:beer:
Tim

After I had a few pints in me I had Ant trying to help me work on my Aussie accent. He said the more I drank the worse it got. As far as picking on you Aussies, well, there was the BrewCrAzY Aussie show, where we tried to learn a bunch of Aussie slang and sayings. Like "Thunder Box" or "a little more choke and you would have started" LOL

If anyone is interested it is a show we did almost half a year ago.
http://www.brewcrazy.com/podcast/BrewCrAzY-2007-02-20.mp3
I need to have a bunch of Aussie homebrwe friends, so that when I make it to Australia I can do an Aussie Homebrew tour and make my way from free home brew to free home brew!

Scored a compressor and related attachments

Guess I will have no trouble force carbonating now

for my first fathers day,i received a muntons bock kit with 1kg coopers LME,and a black rock IPA with 1kg brewcraft aussie bitter converter.
very happy with the gifts,now trying to source another fermentor or two of my work mates.
cheers

I need to have a bunch of Aussie homebrwe friends, so that when I make it to Australia I can do an Aussie Homebrew tour and make my way from free home brew to free home brew!

Just start your tour in South Australia, you'll have more than enough happy little drinkers to help you rock the boat....... :D

Latest posts

Back