What are you Watching ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Game of thrones + 2
Falling skies +1
The walking dead +2
hell on wheels +1
Mrs browns boys +1
Dexter +1
Trueblood +1
Revolution + 0.5
Bates motel +1
Hannibal +1
Sons of anarchy +1
Breaking bad+1
Scandal+1
Masturbation+2

Game of thrones + 2
Falling skies +1
The walking dead +1
hell on wheels +1
Mrs browns boys +1
Dexter +2
Trueblood 0
Revolution + 0.5
Bates motel +2
Hannibal +1
Sons of anarchy +2
Breaking bad+2
Scandal+1
Masturbation+3

So you can add 1 or take 1 yeah? Obviously if you haven't seen it - leave it alone?

CM2? This is your BV [Bulk vote ;) ]

Game of thrones + 3
Falling skies +1
The walking dead +1
hell on wheels +1
Mrs browns boys +1
Dexter +2
Trueblood -1
Revolution + 0.5
Bates motel +2
Hannibal +1
Sons of anarchy +2
Breaking bad+2
Scandal+1
Masturbation+4

Not normally one for marking things down, but True Blood gets my -1 cause it started off soooooo good before jumping the shark soooooo badly. I tuned out after the vampires with guns montage at end of Season 4, and vowed "never again"

You can only add cocko. I dont think theres too many here willing to take one. But trust you to think like that. ;-)

I can see a few pages in with this someone saying.."Ive never seen masturbation", what channel is it on... :D

I was originally thinking add only.
Maye if u think it suck put the same show underneath with a -1

True blood + 2
True blood -2

Oh and thank for the true blood spolier u bugger!!. Im almost at the end of s3.

Game of thrones + 3
Falling skies +1
The walking dead +1
hell on wheels +1
Mrs browns boys +1
Dexter +2
Trueblood +2
Trueblood -1
Revolution + 0.5
Bates motel +2
Hannibal +1
Sons of anarchy +2
Breaking bad +2
Scandal +1
Six Feet Under +1
Brotherhood +2

Ive added in six feet and brotherhood for Mants & Lukiferj

Truman said:
I can see a few pages in with this someone saying.."Ive never seen masturbation", what channel is it on... :D
I don't know about you, but I get it from the same "channel" I get all the rest of my content from...

WarmBeer said:
Give up now, while the going is still good.
so long as anna keeps doing whats she's doing im fine with it. well if its crap it gets deleted. no harm no foul.

Game of thrones + 3
Falling skies +1
The walking dead +1
hell on wheels +1
Mrs browns boys +1
Dexter +2
Trueblood +2
Trueblood -1
Revolution + 0.5
Bates motel +2
Hannibal +1
Sons of anarchy +2
Breaking bad +2
Scandal +1
Six Feet Under +1
Brotherhood +2
History Channel - Cities of the Underworld +1

added cities of the underworld. really cool stuff if your into that. Ive only just started season 1. My Fatherinlaw and brotherinlaw are into series 2 and says its still really cool.

Rip James gandolfini

The sopranos +1

Cant believe i forgot this mighty series.

Will watch the first ep of "Under the Dome" tonight. Stephen King / Dreamworks collaboration should be high quality.

Often these shows run out of steam early on and become a bit silly like that Nuclear Submarine stranded at an Island show a few months ago, but this one might last the race. I loved The Langoliers - despite the cheesy CGI.

Every possible game of NRL every weekend. Go the bunnies! So many hard years as a supporter , finally a year to cheer!

Bribie G said:
Will watch the first ep of "Under the Dome" tonight. Stephen King / Dreamworks collaboration should be high quality.

Often these shows run out of steam early on and become a bit silly like that Nuclear Submarine stranded at an Island show a few months ago, but this one might last the race. I loved The Langoliers - despite the cheesy CGI.
Watched the rerun on One in HD but was not very impressed seeing how 10 has been pushing it hard. Apparently it is way off the book.

Back