What are you Watching ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
austin said:
The same Lady. Rumiko Takahashi.

I've seen it all the way through once already. I can and will go the distance!

I've seen FMA a couple of times, and Brotherhood So much it's stupid.

Samurai X (Rorouni Kenshin for the rest of the world) is my favorite. I actually own a good chunk of the Manga.

I'm really into Manga.
Old school like the old school. eh sir?

I'm more of the Cowboy bebop/Trigun generation myself but still follow the odd anime that similar minded friends get me onto. Right now 'Overlord' is good, airing on mondays and I'm slowly re-watching G.T.O. on DVD. The only manga series I own is Gantz as it's probably my all time favourite anime/manga - so warped and messed up... I love it!

I used to love the film film "Akira" back in the day which got me interested searching for some more Manga, but nothing I could find compared with it so the search fizzled out.

Just started watching Series 1 of Fargo. Brilliant stuff just as quirky as the film and Billy Bob Thornton is in his element in this series.

Tropical_Brews said:
Just started watching Series 1 of Fargo. Brilliant stuff just as quirky as the film and Billy Bob Thornton is in his element in this series.
Fargo was excellent. Series 2 started this week on sbs. Just as quirky. Looking forward to the rest of the season

Old mate at 28:53 was a wise omission from the somewhat hazardous mash stirring dutys in my opinion.

'Still Game' on you tube for the third or fourth time, and just finished re-watching 'Life on Mars' full series, "Throw down your weapons your surrounded by armed bastards"

OMG, Doctor Who season 9, episode 11!

It's full of little Easter eggs and that's one hell of a bird!

"The hybrid; half Darlik and half Timelord..."

Was watching Fargo Series 2 was going well until about episode 5 then went damn silly was expecting the Benny Hill theme to start. SBS HD is good only a couple of days behind the USA.

Last episode tonight think Series 3 is now slated to begin 2017 gives time to forget current tomfoolery and time to make something half decent.

Fargo Movie was repeated other week on SBS so good stuff on odd times by SBS usually in HD.

Just finished Peaky Blinders series 1 and 2, wasn't too bad, missus wants me to get series 3, I suspect it has something to do with Tom Hardy being in it.
Also caught a few old episodes of Callan
which I've enjoyed , haven't seen it for 25 years ( actually on TV in 1970), but still has some good lines, for those who know Callan:
Callan: " How do you like your tea, Lonely ?"
Lonely : "Interfered wif, Mr Callan " ( Callan then pours in some scotch )

Last edited by a moderator:
Back