What are you Watching ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Game Of Thrones
Walking Dead
Arrow
Breaking Bad
Bates Hotel
Hannibal
Revolution
Sons Of Guns
Deadliest Catch

just finished catching up on Moonshiners.

Love the Boosh.

"I'm OLD GREGG!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotta be the most f**king whacked out show I have ever seen, anyone who hasn't seen it, I suggest you give it a go.

Heard a few people raving about breaking bad, entire first series is on back to back on Sunday night Fox channel 123. Series link is set, looking forward to it.

Any one seen the entire series and think its good?

KingKong said:
Heard a few people raving about breaking bad, entire first series is on back to back on Sunday night Fox channel 123. Series link is set, looking forward to it.

I'm up to date with the series and it keeps getting better and better every season. Definitely give it a go. Probably my favourite series, up there with the likes of Deadwood and Game of Thrones.

Pisses me off deadwood got canned. Still worth watching s1&2. Great stuff. Ive got the dvds.
Carnivale was cool too. Required thinking like dexter but completely diff genre.

Deadwood's ending was perfect though. So many shows get ruined by being allowed to continue too long. Deadwood remains the best written TV show ever and never got a chance to disappoint. I can't even say the latter about star wars.

KingKong said:

I have seen every episode and am hanging for the final season in August....

I promise you the first 5 eps will get you hooked. It does eb and flow a little S3 & 4 but still awesome.

Bring on the final season of Dexter! - Hanging for it.

manticle said:
Deadwood's ending was perfect though. So many shows get ruined by being allowed to continue too long. Deadwood remains the best written TV show ever and never got a chance to disappoint. I can't even say the latter about star wars.
I was kinda hoping for a big crescendo and just felt cheated in the end. Goddam writers strike ruined it for everyone. Still loved every episode though. And Swearengen is still the meanest fucker around. Agree about Star wars, was a big let down. Except for Jar Jar, how cool was he!

One more season to tie up loose ends in deadwood was needed. It was cheated. It coul have been a truely awsome 3 season series and tge writters strike ruined it.

Mants just for star wars eps 7 8 9....

Speaking of getting cheated in the end...How pathetic was the last few episodes of LOST and the attempt at trying to explain all the secrets of the island etc?

Theres many many hours of my life Im never going to get back.

I couldn't get that far. By that stage i was LOST. WTF were polar bears doing on the island?

There was no need to tie up loose ends in Deadwood. It was never a neat package. The town got fucked, George Hearst moved on to do it again somewhere else.

Small, rich independent gets swallowed up by the stronger, bigger fish.

People ready to defend their territory and show the big guy who's boss get shown their passion is immaterial and ineffectual. Not something I'd like to teach my children but well within context of the themes of the series itself.

Carnivale was also meant to be several more series and again I wonder if they would have become disappoinments.

Another one for you all: The Brotherhood

You raise some valid points Manticle. I was just so into the series I didn't want it to end. Like CM2 I just needed one more season for some good ole fashion payback. ( I'm an Old Testament kind of guy)

I remember my brother harping on about the Brotherhood and saw one or two episodes on foxtel some years back so will have to give that a go.

Latest posts

Back