What are you listening to

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Manticle?

New video from Finntroll a week ago! And a brilliant music video at that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Manticle?

New video from Finntroll a week ago! And a brilliant music video at that.

Cheers Adam. Loading it up now (slow internet).

Currently listening to a rehearsal of my recent live set. Any dark ambient/ambient industrial fans who brew all grain beer out there?

Just finished watching. Reaffirms why I can dislike most metal yet love this band.

Rage.

New Pendulum.

Have they always sounded like an even shittier version of Muse? 'Cos the people who usually talk about them led me to believe they were an entirely other kind of shitty.

Rage.

WTF?

NSFW

Rage.

New Pendulum.

Have they always sounded like an even shittier version of Muse? 'Cos the people who usually talk about them led me to believe they were an entirely other kind of shitty.

Only started sounding shit since they made their new fandangled stadium rock band. when they were producing drum n bass they were amazing imo. Look up tunes like Vault, Spiral and even Another Planet on youtube. They were the new thing dnb needed but they got to big and the dnb fans chewed them up and spat them out the other end (have a search for their epic hollier than dnb thread on DogsOnAcid.com), they sold out and cashed in on their now DnB stadium rockand are all rockstar like now.

Only started sounding shit since they made their new fandangled stadium rock band. when they were producing drum n bass they were amazing imo. Look up tunes like Vault, Spiral and even Another Planet on youtube. They were the new thing dnb needed but they got to big and the dnb fans chewed them up and spat them out the other end (have a search for their epic hollier than dnb thread on DogsOnAcid.com), they sold out and cashed in on their now DnB stadium rockand are all rockstar like now.
Don't mind them, but whenever I hear pendulum, Id describe them as circus techno.
Makes me think of being at the circus and watching 20 clowns climbing out of a WRX.

Just listening to Groove Armada - Black Light
This album gets better with each listen.

Ministry - New World Order. I didn't really think much of this song until I saw them at the Big Day Out in 1995...

Ministry - New World Order. I didn't really think much of this song until I saw them at the Big Day Out in 1995...

Nice Rukh, nice. Al Jourgensen is one crazy dude - The live album "In Case You Didn't Feel Like Showing Up" has a permanent place in my car CD changer.

Guru - Jazzamatazz - Loungin

RIP Guru you will be solrley missed. Gifted Unlimited Ryhmes Universal

Back in the good ole days at Moore Park. How awesome.

Kevo - your avatar displays one of the best albums that band ever put out (possibly the best) but I struggle to listen to my old tapes and can't help but associate the politician with the musician.

Nice choice anyay - dirty almost punky Aussie Garage rock with a point.

Meshuggah - Obzen.

Looks like:

Meshuggah_-_obZen_cover.jpg

Sounds like:

Any frustrated drummers, (me), will appreciate the kick drumming on this track is other worldly.

I just love a band who can submit you with the use of polyrythm's, syncopation and yelling.

Just bought their second DVD, new one out later this year.

As soon as the shops open, I'm off to get that Meshuggah album. They've come so far since Destroy, Erase, Improve

Kevo - your avatar displays one of the best albums that band ever put out (possibly the best) but I struggle to listen to my old tapes and can't help but associate the politician with the musician.

Nice choice anyay - dirty almost punky Aussie Garage rock with a point.

The great thing about the Break is that it's almost the Oils, but with no lyrics and no agenda (seemingly).

Just some great musicians playing some great music. I haven't listened to much Oils for a long time now - but tend to focus more on the music than the lyrics now anyway. the musicianship is excellent, that's what drew me to the Oils in the first place - not the politics.

A pity, as he has a lot to offer I think, but hard to shake off the past.

Saves The Day - Can't Stay The Same

Cant wait for the new album :beerbang:

Beasts of Burbon - Black Milk

Atomic Bitchwax - Atomic Bitchwax

Back