What are you listening to

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just had one of those seinfeild witchy women episode moments. The song was Remedy by the Black Crowes :super:
Such a awesome song off such a awesome album.

Herbie Hancock - Headhunters
Heard "Watermelon Man" yesterday on 2SER... made my day.

Snooty Jazz might have seen it as populist, but I think it is a freakin' awesome album. I would kill to drum like that, but I think I am just too damn white and ignorant. ED: and also too not a jazz drummer at all.

Code:
Herbie Hancock - Headhunters

Heard "Watermelon Man" yesterday on 2SER... made my day.

Yeah also love that album, have saturated my Jazz ears lately so for me its..

The Kinks Greatest Hits, besides the rockin tunes I just love the Englishness of it
Also
Rare Species (Modus Operandi) (Bobb Deep Remix)-Mobb Deep & Bob Marley
Mikey Rocks- The Cool Kids
some new Stanton Warriors

and waiting with baited breath for the Beatles remastered box set in MONO to arrive from Amazon

pez ft 360 - summer dayz! (festival song)

Last edited by a moderator:
:super: Megadeth, United Abominations :super:

Actually only pulled this album out a few weeks ago after being in hiding for over a year. Thanks DrSmurto for reminding me, awesome album, Rust In Piece might be next me thinks

Just been watching Them Crooked Vultures clips on YouTube. Josh Homme, Dave Grohl, John Paul Jones.... supergroup.

Cant wait for the album.

But no New York tour dates! Might have to wait to catch them in Aus in the new year.

DJ Cash Money - Old School Need Ta Learn O-Plot 2
Find someone to spin 2 copies of Hashim "It's Time" with more ghetto finesse and I will buy you a cold arse beer.

Thrice - Come all you weary....

nice tune.

One of those bands that have had a natural progresson throughout styles. Ranging from Post/Hardcore in the early days to Experimental and Folk/Accoustic rock from Dustins influence from recent side projects. Guys with many talents. (contrary to what others may believe) <_<

Got a new selection to take me through the day -
Ministry of Sound Chillout XII
Muse - Resistance
AFI - Crash Love
Alexisonfire - Old Crows, Young Cardinals
Calvin Harris - Ready for the Weekend
Dizzee Rascal - Tongue in Cheek

Bought two Ten East albums off Ebay the other day. Extraterrestrial Highway and Robots Guide to Freedom, should be in my mailbox today. Pretty keen to get them spinning. Saw them earlier in the year at the Annandale and was an awsome show. Check them out on Moshcam for a video of the gig if you're interested. It's a bit of a project for a few well known musicians from other bands like Yawning Man, Fatso Jetson and Black Flag, really cool stuff

people @ work bitch and moan about the restructure. your not loosing your jobs so shut up already and get over it.

music wise.. Woodstock 40th Anniversary Special Edition.

Feral Carlton supporters abusing anyone and everyone about Fevola being put up for trade!!

Love it!!!

Cheers SJ

Latest posts

Back