What are you listening to

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I felt like that woman at 2.30 when she had to put her hands over her ears. Growly/clean mix of vocals makes manticle upset.

Is the crab thing just because of their guitar stances?

Yep. It rules pretty hard.

I also like it when they run on the spot.

Jog-core.

Rage.

Why isn't the new Wolfmother really annoying? It does peak at the intro but still not horrendous.

Rage.

Why is the new Eskimo Joe even more annoying than usual?

Rage.

I didn't know Muse covered The Time Lords' Doctorin The Tardis.

Rage.

Another shit band - Another shit song.

Man, I can't wait for the 90s to start. It should be pretty rad.

Rage.

There's a dude in the new Jet clip that looks exactly like a cross between Danny Trejo and David Carradine.

^Absolute highlight.

Higher by Sly and the Family Stone live at woodstock

I picked up Plastic Surgery Disasters / In God.. by the Dead Kennedys two days ago... I never owned it (except for home made tapes)... Ohh baby is it welcome in my collection. Sing-along ditties, smoking bass lines and loads of charismatic aggression. Makes me want to start a riot.

I have all the DK stuff......... love it!

I had Led Zep, Slayer live, The Cruel Sea, Pearl Jam and Nirvana on this arvo in the garage.

And a great arvo it was :)

cheers

Just got 'Mumford & Sons' album, 'sigh no more' after hearing it on JJJ this week and I'm quite impressed.

Please don't confuse what the kiddies call hardcore nowadays with real hard core...

Real hardcore is bands like Bad Brains, Minor Threat, Biohazard, Madball, Toe to Toe, Sick of it All, Agnostic Front, Gorilla Biscuits, Mid Youth Crisis & Orange 9mm

At soundwave this year these dipshit hardcore kiddies/wankers took over the metal stage area during devildriver (who are not hardcore in that sense) and they were running around in circles kicking their feet as high in the air as they could, next thing you know one of them kicks some poor bystander in the head and knocks him out cold.
The band stopped and had some words and I don't recall seeing anymore hardcore kids at the metal stage after that.

As far as what I am listening too, the new Alice In Chains album is awesome. :super:

Tool AENiMA

Reliving a misspent youth, and coming to realisation i am still arsing about!! Not that i have a problem with that! :p

Cheers SJ

I have all the DK stuff......... love it!

Fantastic stuff. One of (if not THE) best punk bands ever. Most of mine were originally cassette copies from a friend but I have most DK recordings on vinyl now.

New Alice In Chains.

Holy God. This is terrible.

As was the old stuff, of course, but this is a different kind of awful. It sounds like seasickness.

New Alice In Chains.

Holy God. This is terrible.

As was the old stuff, of course, but this is a different kind of awful. It sounds like seasickness.

God, you better be joking OR about to delete your profile!

AIC is one of the greatest bands to bless this earth. [Original]

DIRT = one of the best albums ever made..... Know this.

Yes, it is on the list with Dark side of the moon, Led Zep 4, Pearl Jam 10, Doors, JH Electric lady land, Too many but don't doubt AIC!

Over.

Latest posts

Back