What are you listening to

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well consider it a history lesson in hip hop then. they are just about credited to bringing hip hop to mainstream during the 1980's.

now go back further and get some grandmaster flash and furious five into ya ;)

Some bullshit going down in the Osbourne camp, looks like Zakk is outta the band again......Shhhhhhhhaaaaaaaarrrrrooooooooooooooonnnnnn!
Must be time for another Pride and Glory album :super: if only....................

Lagwagon - Duh.

was more or less my theme song for a couple of years back in the late 90s-early 2000s. Back when ten cups of coffee before lunch was a fairly normal day :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dave Graney & The Coral Snakes

5 Horse Johnson (Fat Black Pussy Cat) this is awesome shed brewing tunes

Ash Grunwald

B.O.B Little Animals

a couple of tracks off Stevie Winwoods Nine Lives ( I know :rolleyes: )

and right now it's Strawberry Red by the Double Agents B)

Yard

Lagwagon - Duh.

was more or less my theme song for a couple of years back in the late 90s-early 2000s. Back when ten cups of coffee before lunch was a fairly normal day :unsure:

a line of speed is probably healthier for you than 10 cups of coffee before lunch. That's a big whack of caffeine.

a line of speed is probably healthier for you than 10 cups of coffee before lunch. That's a big whack of caffeine.

Probably, yeah.

As the song in the link says 'Legal speed: the American way'.

Dave Graney & The Coral Snakes

Good ol' Dave Graney. I remember listening to him in '95. The wife doesn't understand....

I'm currently listening to Metallica's "Seek and Destroy" ad infinitum. Hearing it blaring from the stadium tannoy at Bulldogs home matches has given me the horn.

I might. What instruments are you using ?

All electronic, dark ambient/ death industrial soundscape.

KAOSS pad, Roland s760 sampler, various guitar pedals, microkorg, Korg Es1 rhythm sampler.

If you're into bands like SPK, Brighter Death Now, MZ. 412 or Schloss Tegal then it might be for you but the style is not to everyone's tastes.

That doesn't even deal with whether mine is any good or not.

Real music.

stagga.

and how sweet are those black mamas in the back up.
I`d crawl over 40 miles of broken glass just to hear them fart :wub:

stagga.

Led Zepplin,

now I just wanna get stoned or drop some acid.

Latest posts

Back