What are you listening to

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should have stayed K&B.

No, re-read his post, manticle says he is fixing things one at a time! Step to AG, one 'problem' fixed!! :p

Cheers SJ

BTW, GNR Appetite for Destruction - pulled this out blew of the dust and got reminded why it is such an awesome album!

BTW, GNR Appetite for Destruction - pulled this out blew of the dust and got reminded why it is such an awesome album!
Agree on the Gunner's, shame they only ever made one album (I refuse to acknowledge the steaming self indulgent pile of turd that is "Use Your Protrusion I/II/III/IV/...", and the less said about Chinese Democracy the better)

Going old-skool rock by dusting off one of my high school faves, "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son". Prog-metal doesn't get much better.

Chinese Democracy has signs of promise (note i'm not trying to say it's a good record!!), it has just be overproduced by a self-obsessed maniac and hence ruined.

I would love to be able to re-edit a few of the songs and bring them back into line (get rid of some of the bullshit vocal posturing that ruins them!). This would bring them up to the level of some of the better stuff from UseD up Delusions (not earth shattering i know, but you can listen to it!)

Cheers SJ

Daft Punk - One More Time

^Reminded me that I've never seen Interstella 5555 so I'm buying (downloading) it now.

Kool G Rap and DJ Polo, Kool Keith & Ultramagnetic MC's, Rick Ross, and some crazy Latino Boogaloo stuff from the 60's/70's good brewing music, Canned Heat "on the road again"

Given the new heaven and hell/black sabbath album a few runs, also pulled a cool new alice and chains clip of rage last weekend.

Megadeth and slayer tickets on sale monday :super:

Slaaaayyyyerr (in Show No Mercy squeal) going to be a great show as always, not to sure about the Dave Mustaine band though.

Listening to Mastodon Leviathan, Battles EP B and C and Autechre EP7 more than others this week.

Agree on the Gunner's, shame they only ever made one album (I refuse to acknowledge the steaming self indulgent pile of turd that is "Use Your Protrusion I/II/III/IV/...", and the less said about Chinese Democracy the better)

Going old-skool rock by dusting off one of my high school faves, "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son". Prog-metal doesn't get much better.

Chinese Democracy has signs of promise (note i'm not trying to say it's a good record!!), it has just be overproduced by a self-obsessed maniac and hence ruined.

I would love to be able to re-edit a few of the songs and bring them back into line (get rid of some of the bullshit vocal posturing that ruins them!). This would bring them up to the level of some of the better stuff from UseD up Delusions (not earth shattering i know, but you can listen to it!)

Cheers SJ

GnR Lies?

Given the new heaven and hell/black sabbath album a few runs, also pulled a cool new alice and chains clip of rage last weekend.

Megadeth and slayer tickets on sale monday :super:

Got my tix Jayse :super:

Children Collide
Karnivool
Birds of Tokyo
Butterfly Effect

The Compulsive Gamblers

GnR Lies?

Exactly! Don't forget Live Like A Suicide either Dr S. I refuse to listen to this new band that calls themselves G'N'R. F**kin' posers. And who the hell is that dude that think's he's Slash, looks more like a f**kin' witch, all he needs is a bloody broomstick, preferably up his arse.
And don't get me started on AC/DC :angry:

Rant over (for now)

Got my tix Jayse :super:

I'm jelous :(

HB79 -

Saw megadeth on their last tour, blew me away. Been a fan for a long time but never had the opportunity to see them live. They didnt disappoint. I had a grin from ear to ear for days.

Been listening to 'The System has Failed' the last few days. :super:

Yet to get my hands on United Abominations. Anyone got some comments on that album? And Endgame is released mid September. I've got some catching up to do!

Cheers
DrSmurto

HB79 -

Saw megadeth on their last tour, blew me away. Been a fan for a long time but never had the opportunity to see them live. They didnt disappoint. I had a grin from ear to ear for days.

Been listening to 'The System has Failed' the last few days. :super:

Yet to get my hands on United Abominations. Anyone got some comments on that album? And Endgame is released mid September. I've got some catching up to do!

Cheers
DrSmurto

United Abominations is great proberly their best album out of the last hand full of albums.
Can't wait for the show seeya there DrSmurto.

Latest posts

Back