What are you listening to

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And from those 2 albums i doubt you need to ask my opinion of hip hop.......
Psh... go back to your blow-wave :p

Listening to the best of Hank Williams

Not suicidal, I hope.

Was trying to listen to a scratched copy of Blackstar, and the new DOOM album earlier, but listening to King Crimson 21st Century... atm. Mars Volta wish!

Psh... go back to your blow-wave :p

Not suicidal, I hope.

Was trying to listen to a scratched copy of Blackstar, and the new DOOM album earlier, but listening to King Crimson 21st Century... atm. Mars Volta wish!

Blackstar as in Mos def and Talib Kweli? if so top album..

Warrant, DRFSR. I bought this album back in 1990 or there short after, but lost it along the line somewhere in late 90's. Just bought it again a few days ago, SWMBO is at yoga, little fella is snoozin' I'm bustin' out the old shit tonight :party:

Themata - Karnivool. A fine rock album out of Perth.

Title track is ourstanding, and also Roquefort is a Heavy-Groove gem.

Only really getting into it tonight for the first time, despite having heard it several times before.

Their chorus section always seems to be limp in most of the tracks, tho.

The only break I've taken from the new Beehive and the Barracudas has been when I was coerced into listening to the new Future of the Left.

A ghastly audio abomination. I miss mclusky so hard.

Violent Femmes - Add it up

Xylophone solo - **** yes!!!

You will feel awesome!

Actually yes. I'm a massive fan of music and generally listen to at least one record a day. Recently things in general have been on the shiter side of life and coincidentally I've been listening to very little music.

I decided to change that recently and put on a korpiklaani album (not generally a metal fan but finntroll and korpiklaani get my vote) and lo and behold - I feel fine. Shite things are being fixed one by one but I really need to listen to music while I fix them.

NP: Jerome Nougaillon (propergol) mixed with Lille Roger

Back